アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
VERY IMPORTANT
THE ACT OF EXCHANGING SOURCES

This thread is to those with few posts asking for any sources, be it SN, nitrogen cylinders, medications, etc. and those reluctantly giving these sources, you should be wary of the fact that not everyone can be trusted.

I'm sure most of you are aware of the negative publicity we have been receiving this year, ranging from DDOS attacks to people advocating for the prohibition of this suicide forum. Because of this, I expect that you take into account that those who register on to this forum (the pro-lifers), only intend to ask for sources, contact the sellers and make sure the sellers know that their address is being shared in a suicide forum, ultimately ending in the sellers not allowing their products to be told to individuals.

Before asking for sources, I ask of you to gain an image into the community before essentially begging for sources and to those who give sources, please take into account when the user joined, how many posts they have, etc. It is VERY important to pay attention to these signs because like I said previously, people WILL have these sources taken down. There are already restrictions being placed on many resources and materials for ctb, there aren't that many sources left. Be careful.

The amount of posts someone has doesn't always matter, though. Someone with 200 posts asked for a source, got the source, and proceeded to tell the owners of said source that people are buying from them to commit suicide.

Please watch out for any of these people.

My message here is, make sure YOU are trusted and those who give sources, please make sure the person who you plan to give a source to can be trusted. Please.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: DeathSleep, Amelie, mrscat and 23 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Stop scaring people and building the hype.

You can't ban ropes, barbecues, sulfur, access to bridges/buildings, diving kit etc.

Methods are not being banned or restricted.

All that's happened is a few places stopped selling SN to home users. This is a good thing, it was a terrible method anyway just hyped up cus one guy was ripping people off making money.

Reactions: 5alvia and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023

You can't ban ropes, barbecues, sulfur, access to bridges/buildings, diving kit etc.

All that's happened is a few places stopped selling SN to home users. This is a good thing, it was a terrible method anyway just hyped up cus one guy was ripping people off making money.
I'm not scaring anyone

From sources, I meant things that are hard to get like SN or IG cylinders and adapters. Ropes, barbecues, sulfur, etc. are very easy to get and those sources can be given out to people, there isn't even any need to give sources because of how available they are in regular stores.

SN is not being banned but accessibility to the product is going lower and lower over the years because of people who want to ban SN.

SN is indeed a bad method but a good alternative to other methods that people wouldn't prefer. Many people prefer SN as others prefer setting themselves on fire (I know.. people do that).

Reactions: Amelie, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, DeadHead and 2 others
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
It makes me angry to think pro-lifers would do that and feel great about it after I hate their dictator like mindset "I love life so you should too!" they should try to live with chronical illnesses being that physically or mentally for years and then see how much they love life then!
And the ironic thing is I know how amazing life can be I have experienced that in the past so it´s not like I don´t agree that life can be amazing under the right circumstances but life is no fun while suffering from chronical illnesses and also after a long duration in life it´s not fun anymore I experienced many things countless of times and there is no mystery or magic in things anymore for example I can´t hardly even enjoy a movie anymore because there is no surprise in it anymore I know what is going to happen then it´s not fun.

But to the thread good thing for saying this I can be kind of naive when it comes to peoples intentions it would never cross my mind that these new users could have a hidden agenda but I will be wary of it now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Yavannah, Praestat_Mori, lack and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think as long as there is a source to buy SN somehow it will get restricted from people unfortunately. It's literally so evil how pro-life people want to remove SN and leave people with no choice but to resort to more risky and brutal methods, nobody should have to do suicide method research on the internet in the first place, we should all be able to die in peace when we want to.

But new members who desperately want to die shouldn't be instantly accused as suspicious as it would be insensitive to automatically assume that, most people just come here for methods and don't have any interest in a "community" they just want to die as after all the suffering in this world is very real. Many people are very desperate to permanently escape from this existence with many trapped in really torturous situations and that's the reality.

• Hugs
Reactions: borderlinee, deadinside777, F&Inside and 3 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
But new members who desperately want to die shouldn't be instantly accused as suspicious as it would be insensitive to automatically assume that, most people just come here for methods and don't have any interest in a "community" they just want to die as after all the suffering in this world is very real. Many people are very desperate to permanently escape from this existence with many trapped in really torturous situations and that's the reality.
And this is the problem.. It is extremely hard to determine if someone is legit or not if they're new to the community which is why I think its a good idea to wait and see if they're legit or not. It is indeed unfair to the new members but its all we can do at this point, its terrible when source after source gets taken down.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and lack
lack

lack

im sorry for what i said
Sep 14, 2023
I've felt strongly about wanting to end it all for 25ish years.., if I really really need a resource on where to get hard-to-find equipment and materials to help me ctb, I could (relatively) easily wait as long as it takes to build rapport. It only would make me personally more suspicious if someone really demanded so quickly to have someone's sources, hah.. like,.. as it is (for me, at least), when I get so friggen angry and worked up and frustrated about not being able to "easily" take my own life, i have resorted to some more gnarly methods (usually involving restricted air intake of some kind, but when I was younger I foolishly thought I could take a big bottle of ibuprofen and like 3 months of birth control to end it haha ugh)

It's always been my very strong opinion that if someone wants to really truly ctb, they will do it. like, eventually it feels like the natural progression is that eventually it will get to that point where you can like jump in front of a bus, or off a cliff. walk into the ocean, or something. there are literally countless different ways to die, and while I understand that SI often intereferes (frustratingly so so often), it still just seems impossible to me that it won't eventually occur somehow, some way.. so, having to "wait" to gain the trust of a very very persecuted group of people who are looking for dignity and freedom, .. I completely understand and to be honest, I personally really appreciate it (even as a newcomer who has not gained anyone's trust [yet], haha)..!

...sorry for the long ramble, haha ! I'm trying to engage with the community and respond more despite my crippling anxiety, though I'm especially worried that I'll tend to go on too much too often as it is my unfortunate specialty.

• Hugs
Reactions: Amelie, アホペンギン and Siderly
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
I agree with OP. Even gas is getting hard to come by in UK.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dolphin55 and アホペンギン
porcupinetree

porcupinetree

Fading in and out of misery
Sep 13, 2023
VERY IMPORTANT
THE ACT OF EXCHANGING SOURCES

This thread is to those with few posts asking for any sources, be it SN, nitrogen cylinders, medications, etc. and those reluctantly giving these sources, you should be wary of the fact that not everyone can be trusted.

I'm sure most of you are aware of the negative publicity we have been receiving this year, ranging from DDOS attacks to people advocating for the prohibition of this suicide forum. Because of this, I expect that you take into account that those who register on to this forum (the pro-lifers), only intend to ask for sources, contact the sellers and make sure the sellers know that their address is being shared in a suicide forum, ultimately ending in the sellers not allowing their products to be told to individuals.

Before asking for sources, I ask of you to gain an image into the community before essentially begging for sources and to those who give sources, please take into account when the user joined, how many posts they have, etc. It is VERY important to pay attention to these signs because like I said previously, people WILL have these sources taken down. There are already restrictions being placed on many resources and materials for ctb, there aren't that many sources left. Be careful.

The amount of posts someone has doesn't always matter, though. Someone with 200 posts asked for a source, got the source, and proceeded to tell the owners of said source that people are buying from them to commit suicide.

Please watch out for any of these people.

My message here is, make sure YOU are trusted and those who give sources, please make sure the person who you plan to give a source to can be trusted. Please.
Really sucks how others just restrict others freedoms like that. obviously people are buying these things because they have tried absolutely everything and nothing else can improve their lives. People are simply exercising their freedoms…

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, Rogue Proxy and アホペンギン
S

Sad Avocado

Those things I've never said
May 27, 2023

sn is not a bad method

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
sn is not a bad method
SN is a terrible method, most people back out and regret it.

It's too slow and prone to failure. It got hyped up by a profiteering scumbag.

Reactions: LittleBlackCat and DeadHead
A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
SN is a terrible method, most people back out and regret it.

It's too slow and prone to failure. It got hyped up by a profiteering scumbag.
SN has been popular on this forum since the beginning. SN is not a "terrible method".

Reactions: Amelie and DreamEnd
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Yeah I agree. Idk where all the sn is a terrible method coming from. It's been proven to work if the protocol is followed

Reactions: Amelie and Anon1337
thebookofdisquiet.

thebookofdisquiet.

Student
Sep 9, 2023
Yeah I agree. Idk where all the sn is a terrible method coming from. It's been proven to work if the protocol is followed
I think the problem is comparing to N and expecting an extremely fast and painlessly death + people insist on not following the protocol, not testing the purity, not acquiring the medicine that improves the comfort, etc.

If I could I'd ctb by inert gas, followed by gun and jumping, but SN is good enough for me: easy to acquire here, not gruesome and only 15 min of discomfort if done right.

Just put time and effort into planning (and don't be found).