gnarly

gnarly

Rest in Peace
Sep 24, 2024
So I'm really curious to what women go through. Ik as a man it's not really any of my business however I've seen so many girls torn and broken. Girls who I think don't deserve this route. It's impossible for me to fathom women to go down this path a lot. Honestly only because in my eyes I've always had a respect towards women and how much better I think they are than us. I'm also a mom's boy lmao

Reactions: wren-briar, apearl and YandereMikuMistress
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
It's incredibly hard for me to explain as I've spent most of my life so far trying to defend myself verbally and many times physically but at that point I'm personally fucked because I'm barely 100lb, thats not the point diffrent problems for diffrent people but one issue would be the fact that the guys around me Tell me I'm going to be raped if I go outside, whenever I get into a argument it usually ends with the guy threatening to hit me or just trying to make me feel intimidated by standing close to me in a I donno aggressive way if that makes sense like there stance looking down at me or when I get upset somtimes from being forcefully restrained im told that im the crazy one i need to relax, I can't go into a store without at least one guy trying to get a good long look, I've
Been told my body entices men and how it's out of my control, I was raised to listen obey and be blessed kidding but not kidding my father and mother made sure to educate my brothers and let them have friends of there own and experience shit, i on the other hand was not encouraged to learn while I stayed home sitting on the cement basement floor, there were few things I had to know because according to my mother and father it was lady like or nothing for me, I was told how a women aren't important but that they make things Important, I was told over and over and still get reminded of the concept of this supposed lost purity and how thats the most important thing for a women, I was told I'd be passed around a lot when I was older by my mother after confiding in her about my brother convincing me that i had to let his friend touch me because I played truth or dare with them, they were all two-four years older then
Me, I was so little I didn't understood, then they started asking if they could bring me in the woods with them when they went to "play" and ofcourse my parents allowed it because well, "your brothers there to protect you" even for the little time I was in school having the grade 7 boys for some resone I still don't understand but having a group of them chase me to the back of the school everyday just to circle me and say me name over and over and over while getting closer pushing me between all of them, whenever I leave a room and my brother or father have a dish or garbage or just Want food or a drink they ask me always as I'm just getting up or just as I'm leaving somtimes they don't even ask they just put there arm up with the dish or garbage and gesture for me to grab It, when theres family over I'm expected to clean with the women after food while the guys sit and watch shows, and if I say somthing or try asking if one of the boys can do it suddenly I'm called stuck up, how when I go to an event I'm expected to wear a dress, like I genuinely feel like I have to act like a dits and talk in a lighter tone or else guys assume I'm giving attitude because I'm not talking all high pitched,
I'm expected to be more emotionally mature then a guy In a relationship or at least the ones I've been In, I could go on but I'm pissing myself off and another thing I find that the guys in my life like my brothers say the stuff they say to me and act the way they act at times because they don't see me as a threat, not even that but I think it's gotta do with there respect for me, I try to tell myself if I were strong enough mabye I'd be treated with more respect or taken more seriously, mabye be seen more as an equal instead of a tool for self gratification, like my brothers and partner don't disrespect echother with swearing the way they do with me, like if I were on equal par with em then mabye I wouldn't be hearing shit as much as I do in the way that i do, I ask a question and it's taken as attitude so "'shut the fuck up" right.
I can go on an tell you even more shit because this to me isn't even the gist of it, one of my brothers think to a certain degree hitting physically hitting your partner is okay and that it's okay for men to sleep with women but not okay for women to sleep around with men and he considers himself a protector of women, and how apparently a man can't cheat but a women can by merely walking into a bar with her friends. I'm sorry if I don't make sense I've always had trouble with conveying what I want to convey properly, from the majority of my irl experiences with men they preach shit they don't follow themselves.
Obviously not all tho

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: wren-briar, Redacted24, gnarly and 1 other person
apearl

apearl

mitski fan
Sep 25, 2023
I think that anyone that has fallen down the suicide route via depression are probably pretty similar, man or woman. Anyone can get mental disorders and women are kind of the posterchild of depression in the psychology world, there is actually a problem because men show depression in a way that gets them diagnosed less. Also I know that male loneliness has been on the rise more then female loneliness but both of them have increased since the pandemic and it's just hard to live while being so alone.
To the last thing u said, funny enough I'm a dad's girl lol. I hope you are doing ok today :)

• Hugs
Reactions: wren-briar, EvisceratedJester and gnarly
gnarly

gnarly

Rest in Peace
Sep 24, 2024
It's incredibly hard for me to explain as I've spent most of my life so far trying to defend myself verbally and many times physically but at that point I'm personally fucked because I'm barely 100lb, thats not the point diffrent problems for diffrent people but one issue would be the fact that the guys around me Tell me I'm going to be raped if I go outside, whenever I get into a argument it usually ends with the guy threatening to hit me or just trying to make me feel intimidated by standing close to me in a I donno aggressive way if that makes sense like there stance looking down at me or when I get upset somtimes from being forcefully restrained im told that im the crazy one i need to relax, I can't go into a store without at least one guy trying to get a good long look, I've
Been told my body entices men and how it's out of my control, I was raised to listen obey and be blessed kidding but not kidding my father and mother made sure to educate my brothers and let them have friends of there own and experience shit, i on the other hand was not encouraged to learn while I stayed home sitting on the cement basement floor, there were few things I had to know because according to my mother and father it was lady like or nothing for me, I was told how a women aren't important but that they make things Important, I was told over and over and still get reminded of the concept of this supposed lost purity and how thats the most important thing for a women, I was told I'd be passed around a lot when I was older by my mother after confiding in her about my brother convincing me that i had to let his friend touch me because I played truth or date with them, they were all two-four years older then
Me, I was so little I didn't understood, then they started asking if they could bring me in the woods with them when they went to "play" and ofcourse my parents allowed it because well, "your brothers there to protect you" even for the little time I was in school having the grade 7 boys for some resone I still don't understand but having a group of them chase me to the back of the school everyday just to circle me and say me name over and over and over while getting closer pushing me between all of them, whenever I leave a room and my brother or father have a dish or garbage or just Want food or a drink they ask me always as I'm just getting up or just as I'm leaving somtimes they don't even ask they just put there arm up with the dish or garbage and gesture for me to grab It, when theres family over I'm expected to clean with the women after food while the guys sit and watch shows, and if I say somthing or try asking if one of the boys can do it suddenly I'm called stuck up, how when I go to an event I'm expected to wear a dress, like I genuinely feel like I have to act like dits and talk in a lighter tone or else guys assume I'm giving attitude because I'm not talking all high pitched,
I'm expected to be more emotionally mature then a guy In a relationship or at least the ones I've been In, I could go on but I'm pissing myself off and another thing I find that the guys in my life like my brothers say the stuff they say to me and act the way they act at times because they don't see me as a threat, not even that but I think it's gotta do with there respect for me, I try to tell myself if I were strong enough mabye I'd be treated with more respect or taken more seriously, mabye be seen more as an equal instead of a tool for self gratification, like my brothers and partner don't disrespect echother with swearing the way they do with me, like if I were on equal par with em then mabye I wouldn't be hearing shit as much as I do in the way that i do, I ask a questions and it's taken as attitude so "'shut the fuck up" right.
I can go on an tell you even more shit because this to me isn't even the gist of it, one of my brothers think to a certain degree hitting physically hitting your partner is okay and that it's okay for men to sleep with women but not okay for women to sleep around with men and how a man can't cheat apparently but a women can by merely walking into a bar with her friends. I'm sorry if I don't make sense I've always had trouble with conveying what I want to convey properly, from the majority of my irl experiences with men they preach shit they don't follow themselves.
Obviously not all tho
I'm sorry for everything you've went through. The men in your life are weaker than me and have no right to treat you the way you have been treated. Men are dumb nowadays. Most of them are fucking dickheads who can't keep their mouths shut and their dicks in their pants. I wish those kinds of guys never really existed because it's only split equality even more between men and women. And not only that but I've been yelled at or harassed by women because of it. Every man should respect and give women the right amount of love they deserve. No one is ever better. We're all human. We are all the same. I don't think most people know how amazing and great and inspiring a woman can be. To me women are comforting, caring, beautiful, inspiring. Again I'm sorry to hear the horrible experience you've went through. (Oh and sorry for the ramble)
To the last thing u said, funny enough I'm a dad's girl lol. I hope you are doing ok today :)
I'm doing well. I hope you are aswell

• Love
Reactions: wren-briar, Redacted24 and YandereMikuMistress
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

Apr 26, 2023
I'm sorry for everything you've went through. The men in your life are weaker than me and have no right to treat you the way you have been treated. Men are dumb nowadays. Most of them are fucking dickheads who can't keep their mouths shut and their dicks in their pants. I wish those kinds of guys never really existed because it's only split equality even more between men and women. And not only that but I've been yelled at or harassed by women because of it. Every man should respect and give women the right amount of love they deserve. No one is ever better. We're all human. We are all the same. I don't think most people know how amazing and great and inspiring a woman can be. To me women are comforting, caring, beautiful, inspiring. Again I'm sorry to hear the horrible experience you've went through. (Oh and sorry for the ramble)

I'm doing well. I hope you are aswell
I love rambles so it's all good as you can tell I went on a ramble with my last message, are you really a guy?
I'm sorry if this comes off some way, i really like the way you describe shit or type I donno, its just nice, it's crazy like do you really mean what you say? To an extent obviously

• Love
Reactions: wren-briar and gnarly
gnarly

gnarly

Rest in Peace
Sep 24, 2024
I love rambles so it's all good as you can tell I went on a ramble with my last message, are you really a guy?
I'm sorry if this comes off some way, i really like the way you describe shit or type I donno, its just nice, it's crazy like do you really mean what you say? To an extent obviously
I am a guy yes. And thank you. Most people consider me dry or corny. I do mean what I say about women. I hate seeing how you all are treated unfairly in this world. I think you all deserve better.(sorry for the late response btw Ik I liked the message awhile ago I was just busy with something. Hope u don't mind)

• Love
Reactions: wren-briar and YandereMikuMistress
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

Apr 26, 2023
I am a guy yes. And thank you. Most people consider me dry or corny. I do mean what I say about women. I hate seeing how you all are treated unfairly in this world. I think you all deserve better.(sorry for the late response btw Ik I liked the message awhile ago I was just busy with something. Hope u don't mind)
No worries no worries at all, I really don't look into it that much I know everyone's got shit going on, just reacting is enough, I don't find what you say corny at all, I wish people were able to be more "caring" like this, I hope the day treats you good and if it hasn't I hope it gets better, Your a pretty nice man, and likewise in the concept of men's suffering, there's so much toxicity, towards both, I never compare the shit I got through to the shit men go through because it's one of those topics I feel can't be compared to echother, thank you for taking the time to reply to me though, TIS APPRECIATED!

• Love
gnarly

gnarly

Rest in Peace
Sep 24, 2024
No worries no worries at all, I really don't look into it that much I know everyone's got shit going on, just reacting is enough, I don't find what you say corny at all, I wish people were able to be more "caring" like this, I hope the day treats you good and if it hasn't I hope it gets better, Your a pretty nice man, and likewise in the concept of men's suffering, there's so much toxicity, towards both, I never compare the shit I got through to the shit men go through because it's one of those topics I feel can't be compared to eachother, thank you for taking the time to reply to me though, TIS APPRECIATED!
and to you aswell. May the world be in your favor. I pray for you.

• Love
Reactions: wren-briar and YandereMikuMistress
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I support women. It's the least I could do, since they support me.

Imageedit 3 7927512711 Imageedit 1 7202740852

• Yay!
P

Privateer2368

Aug 18, 2024
So I'm really curious to what women go through. Ik as a man it's not really any of my business however I've seen so many girls torn and broken. Girls who I think don't deserve this route. It's impossible for me to fathom women to go down this path a lot. Honestly only because in my eyes I've always had a respect towards women and how much better I think they are than us. I'm also a mom's boy lmao
That's kind of creepy, mate.

gnarly

gnarly

Rest in Peace
Sep 24, 2024
That's kind of creepy, mate.
How so? I only genuinely am curious about it. Women go through a lot. if u mean by my comment about women then I apologize. It wasn't meant to be creepy or targeted. It's just how I was raised and what I know.

• Love
Reactions: wren-briar
W

wren-briar

wrenbriar.gitlab.io
Jul 1, 2024
I'm a transman who spent almost 4 decades living as a woman.

To @YandereMikuMistress - I'm so sorry you've had to deal with that. I had many conversations with my mother and women her age, and what you shared mirrors so much of what they shared with me. Things did get better for them, and their daughters, but they had to fight for a lot of those changes, and in particular, for a lot of legal changes. Unfortunately, I think change always requires some degree of fighting for, but I hope things get better for you and that you don't have to fight as hard for those changes.

For a few reasons, I'm not going to answer to core question. One of the primary reasons is that —while I lived as a girl/woman— I never felt like a girl/woman, and that definitely colors my perspective.

However, I do feel compelled to share something related to this, something that anyone in the trans community might benefit from.

For me, having a hysterectomy, going on testosterone, and living as a man, drastically reduced the hypo-mania that I experienced, so much so, that since transitioning the only hypo-manic episodes that I've experienced have been after surgeries (and the last surgical team helped me avoid that completely by giving me a nerve block and none of the normal surgical pain meds).

In addition, living authentically as a man just made life easier, some of that is absolutely because of male privilege, but some of it is simply feeling more comfortable in my own skin.

I've heard many of my trans-sisters have similar experiences with improvement in their MH conditions after starting testosterone-blockers and estrogens replacement therapies.

fwiw: I think @gnarly's question is a really great question, and look forward to hearing other women's answers!

• Hugs
Reactions: gnarly