R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
Today I had a dream. I dreamt I had a partner. She was so, so kind. We travelled together and shared experiences ( No sex ). It was so lovely to be loved and to love someone ...
I'm so grateful for that un-existent person. She made me feel better.
When I woke up, I wanted to continue. I almost got late at the institute.
I wish I could return to that dream. I normally don't get near persons. I know I'm a problem. Not feasible to have a healthy relationship. I prefer to be alone ... normally. But when you get in love you can't choose.
Thanks for the best experience in years.
I always thought the expression 'The woman of my dreams' was meaningless, just an exageration. Now I don't see it that way. You can dream for a woman that can make you happy, make you feel that thing that can make you want to live. But I don't care ... that are only dreams. A perfect partner for a totally imperfect man. I don't deserve something like that in the real world.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Margimet, Largeletters, epic and 2 others
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
10+ years ago, I had a dream where I was laying on a linoleum floor, like a basketball court, and there was a man laying across from me. We were only a few inches apart, just looking at each other. He said, "You look like you're in a trance," and then I woke up. When I think about it, I still (half) jokingly refer to him as the love of my life.

It's this vague, fuzzy feeling of loss, except I didn't actually lose anything. There's no one for me to miss and no memories to look back on, just a couple seconds where I felt really really okay and safe despite being with another human being.

I wish I could return there too. :hug: This is such a lonely world for so many people.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo, waterbottleman, Largeletters and 2 others
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
I recognize the feeling you describe. I also have wildly vivid dreams that stay with me for a long time.

Reactions: Roberto