anonymousfoxxo

anonymousfoxxo

Stray Fox
Nov 9, 2023
Today I figured out the best possible way I could tell you what I feel and what I wanted to tell.
You always say you are interfering with our personal choices "for the greater good".
Here is just one quote I want to tell to you, and then I will shut up about this topic:

You might be doing this for the greater good, but good does not always mean right.

That is all. This is all I wanted to let out today. Good is not synonymous with right.
If you find this useful in an argument with a pro-lifer, feel free to use it. I really just thought this is a good way to let out what I feel. Especially these past few days.
Everyone wants me to stay, from the group who one way or another found out about my plans, online and IRL. too. And I don't think I want to stay for too long.
They just won't understand the pain just being alive causes me every single minute...

Thanks for listening,

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: asian.neet, Seered Doom, Some place nice and 3 others
Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
Yea you're right. For me, I feel as if CTB is for the greater good. I didn't want to be in this world. Therefore it must truly be for the greater good that I shouldn't remain in this world, because I'm doing what's right.