Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
It's worse to lose something important than to never have had it in the first place.

But the bird that lost it's wings still prefers to remember how it was to fly, even if it leads to endless suffering.
At least that's what I feel like.

Since there are probably many people here that lost something important, maybe even something that you can't live without at all, do you think that's true?

• Love
Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3, Crono, outrider567 and 4 others
Pyxel

Pyxel

Sleepy
Sep 10, 2023
Definitely worse to lose something important rather than never experience or have something. People say you should be happy about the things which have occured in the past rather than be sad it ended, never cared for that saying. My mind wanders negatively about past experiences.

• Hugs
Reactions: nanaka
N

nanaka

Aug 30, 2023
Personally I want to forget it all. In fact, I spent the last 13 years doing my best to try to forget what I lost.
I want to forget it all because I know I'm the sole responsible for losing the important thing I had back then.

I've succeeded partially in forgetting, in some way, because nowadays I don't remember much about what happened back then.
But that lingering emotion of feeling like shit is still as clear as day 1.

And even if I can't feel it anymore, I still have the vague notion in my head that before I lost that thing I was kinda happy.
But this feeling is slowing me down, because I can't get past it and go forward.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: yasha and Pyxel
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I lost everything keeping me alive

• Hugs
Reactions: F&Inside, nanaka, Pyxel and 1 other person
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
I get that, wanting to forget because it hurts, but if it's something important to me, something dear to me, I feel like I don't ever want to forget it, because it was in a way also part of me.
..no matter how much it hurts remembering

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3 and Pyxel
cosimaniehaus

cosimaniehaus

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2020
totally agree. its like when in novels rich people commit suicide, after they lost their money, or people took from them.
i was healthy and smart and funny once, i dont mention good lookimg, because that i wasnt, but i had meaning in my life. now i have depression and lots of medication, have no friends, i dont remember the last time i had a decent time on new years eve or christmas, in fact i feel anxious when i have to talk to somebody even with my parents

• Hugs
Reactions: Pyxel
Pyxel

Pyxel

Sleepy
Sep 10, 2023
Personally I want to forget it all. In fact, I spent the last 13 years doing my best to try to forget what I lost.
I want to forget it all because I know I'm the sole responsible for losing the important thing I had back then.

I've succeeded partially in forgetting, in some way, because nowadays I don't remember much about what happened back then.
But that lingering emotion of feeling like shit is still as clear as day 1.

And even if I can't feel it anymore, I still have the vague notion in my head that before I lost that thing I was kinda happy.
But this feeling is slowing me down, because I can't get past it and go forward.
I'm the exact same. Ever since a certain incident as a kid I've never felt or been happy like I use to be. Can't even remember minor details but the feeling of hopelessness still lingers to this day, I'd be a perfectly good person if it wasn't for such an incident.

• Love
Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3, yasha and nanaka
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i let go of most things. regretfully my guns.