JayJay

JayJay

Jun 17, 2022
I just took an edible while writing this. I believe in your free will. You have the right to feel the way you do. Don't let anyone stop you. Suicide should be legal to end those who suffer in extreme amount of pain. I sound like I'm virtue signaling but I do belive you should have the right to end things on your own terms.
I love you all

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FailureToAll, DumbGirl, nitrixe and 17 others
M

Meaninglessness

Existence is absolutely meaningless
Nov 12, 2022
Thank you for your kind and wise words. People who suffer in extreme pain should have the right to euthanasia in their homeland. No one should stop me. But yet they try to do it. People are in denial of death. The society removes all reliable and peaceful means of exiting life and what remains are the painful and uncertain methods. We are expected to suffer as long as possible before we die. People are expected to die from old age.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
BipolarExpress

BipolarExpress

he/him · tired/exhausted
Nov 11, 2022
Thank you for your kind and wise words. People who suffer in extreme pain should have the right to euthanasia in their homeland. No one should stop me. But yet they try to do it. People are in denial of death. The society removes all reliable and peaceful means of exiting life and what remains are the painful and uncertain methods. We are expected to suffer as long as possible before we die. People are expected to die from old age.
I think the goal is for everyone to have a long and fulfilling life, which is laudable. But some people don't have the opportunity to live long and fulfilling lives, since some of us must encounter trauma, adversity, disability, social rejection, isolation, and other experiences that greatly reduce our quality of life. To aggressively prevent miserable people from dying by suicide WITHOUT materially improving those conditions just aggravates our misery. I'm fed up with living. I've gone through too much, and... I don't think I can come back from what happened to me over the past two years. It's too painful.

• Hugs
Reactions: DumbGirl, AnonymousS, leeloosnow and 2 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Suicide should be legal to end those who suffer in extreme amount of pain.
I would just like to add that it's not always about suffering in extreme amounts of pain, either physical or emotional. I hurt emotionally, but I wouldn't consider it extreme. It can also be about losing the zest for life, having nothing to live for, understanding that there will be some degree of suffering coming in future years, and not wanting to continue alone toward that end.

Reactions: lachrymost, mindless, Side-By-Side and 3 others
JayJay

JayJay

Jun 17, 2022
I would just like to add that it's not always about suffering in extreme amounts of pain, either physical or emotional. I hurt emotionally, but I wouldn't consider it extreme. It can also be about losing the zest for life, having nothing to live for, understanding that there will be some degree of suffering coming in future years, and not wanting to continue alone toward that end.
I feel the same way

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
We all certainly deserve the right to leave behind this life anytime we like. Life should be seen as a choice rather than something to be prolonged at all costs, nobody should be expected to endure this life against their wishes but the problem is that we live in such a pro suffering society so focused on trying to force people to suffer. Death is simply a normal thing, it's an inevitable part of this life so people shouldn't attach so much stigma towards it. In a world that is as cruel and horrific as this death is the only comfort and a peaceful suicide would be the best thing possible for me.

Reactions: ISeeDarkness
I

ISeeDarkness

Jul 10, 2022
We all certainly deserve the right to leave behind this life anytime we like. Life should be seen as a choice rather than something to be prolonged at all costs, nobody should be expected to endure this life against their wishes but the problem is that we live in such a pro suffering society so focused on trying to force people to suffer. Death is simply a normal thing, it's an inevitable part of this life so people shouldn't attach so much stigma towards it. In a world that is as cruel and horrific as this death is the only comfort and a peaceful suicide would be the best thing possible for me.
Amen.

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
If your life, finances, and looks are hateful to you, and there is no possibility of things getting better......😵

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Suicide was a human right and a forced self-execution in ancient times. Suicide was later considered as a sin because of religion. Since the 19th century, suicide has been considered to be caused by madness. The suicidal act shifted from a religious problem to a medical problem. Suicide must now be prevented. But suicide is allowed in Switzerland´s suicide clinics. So the rich have the right to die but not the poor? It seems that the society does not want poor people to die.

Suicide is about deciding the time of one´s own death. Suicide removes meaningless pain. Suicide should be a human right which the society should not interfere with. It is your death and your choice. You can decide how to live your life so why would not you be able to die whenever you want? Deadly medicines should be easier to come by so that people do not have to use cruel methods. To die alone in secret with painful and unreliable methods without being able to talk about it with loved ones or anyone else is not a pleasant death. But many people have to do so anyway in the society of today.

Reactions: DumbGirl
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
I'm stuck on the edible for some reason. What meaning does the edible have in this?