A

akana

Student
Mar 21, 2022
to my parents - thank you for destroying a unicorn.
I was meant to be successful and make it, but thanks for literally taking my talents disappear because I couldn't handle the intonations of your voices and you acting weird and weird body language my body couldnt handle and treating me like a child for no reason because you think you are smarter and holier than thou and know me oh so well and for making me feel like my entire life is a waste because I usually have to work and take time and thoroughly research things, including new hobbies, and feel them before I do them and now I csnnot absorb the plot or context of music, of life, of anything whatsoever. and thank you for moving my things while I'm away to try and get a breather from you only to have moved the house upside down when I got back because I "wasnt there" and thank you for treating your daughter like scum times a million then wondering why I'm 'acting weird' even though I was never even okay because I knew my potential was trying to burst out of me it was just a case of getting it out and now its destroyed by you before I could even reach it.
Count me out for making it an exaggeration, I've never been one to do so. For actually turning me into your no feeling sibling you wanted except the catch is that I feel no brain chemicals instead or talents and feel no oxytocin and absolutely am dead inside and all i feel is cortisol :~)

I was a delicate feeling person wanting to find my wings and grow and finally bloom and now I am a gross feeling nothing talentless extrovert with nothing to say about myself

Thank you for destroying my entire livelihood and everything I liked about me and my life story and come up and my DNA and for turning me into some NPC I dont want to be with no quirks. Thanks for rinsing me out like a cloth inside out for no reason and then getting a job and telling me to go fuck off and then painting me out ad heartless and saying you're always here for me when you've literally abused me inside and out. I am heartbroken for myself.Every video, comment I see of the people I was supposed to be in the same clique of and had the biggest ambitions and determination to do shit with because i simply knew i could it was only a matter of getting there and getting out the shithole called "home". everything I was inspired by, every part of me I found sexy, every music video I directed and album cover in my head made, gone. every part of my personality and IQ is literally destroyed and anytime I see a video of someone like Tyler the Creator on the gram it used to be a case of knowing I could do the same shit and relating to him and was excited to get that out when I moved out. Not looking up or envying him.So thanks for nothing and for actually achieving it to make me look like i was just depressed and suicidal and thought there was nothing to life and ACTUALLY TAKING MY TALENTS away and now when I commit suicide everyone will just think I was depressed. Thank you. Much appreciated. The only reason I am alive is to envy the talent I see in other people and comments on IG when I see the clique I'm supposed to and was trying to work towards. I could've been famous not that I even gave a shit about fame. But thank you for gearing my life towards the old "moving stuff you oh no you have OCD you have mental health problems route". thanks for literally fuck all and for leaving me with the only choice but to lament over the potential and identity i had

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: frvralone