DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Death and the death process are the most terrifying things that we have to go through, especially without doctor´s help. It is no wonder that I have ended up in catch-22 - I can neither live normally nor die deliberately. But I have been born and therefore I must die. I have been in catch-22 before but never in this difficult situation. However, anyone should be able to die by suicide and all methods come to a point where no one survives. I will never stop trying to overcome the survival instinct.

Constraint: If I should know that I will be homeless tomorrow, I will be more motivated to die today. If I should know that there will be war in my country tomorrow, I will be more motivated to die today.

Pain: When the pain of living becomes too big, the pain will overcome the body protection.

Fear of death: Why be afraid of the inevitable death that no one can escape?

Fear of the death process: Practice the method to overcome the fear of the act.

Motivation: Suicide will be easier if I think about my state of health and that I will avoid decades of pointless suffering. Suicide is a way to get rid of pain. If I think about the evil that I have been through in life and that I will leave an evil world, it should be easier to die deliberately.

Willpower: Where there is a will there should be a way.

Courage: I can succeed in venturing into death if I succeed in doing a very brave act.

Drugs: I will disconnect the survival instinct if I drug myself almost into unconsciousness.

Catch 22

• Informative
Reactions: Slow_Farewell, Tears in Rain, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so incredibly hellish and horrifying how we exist in this society where there is the absence of legalised assisted suicide even know existence causes so much suffering. Allowing the option of Nembutal would be such a relief, we shouldn't have to struggle so much to free ourselves from this existence that was cruelly imposed in the first place.

Reactions: myusername890