D

dospi1

Nov 18, 2021
images
last week ive been playing this game, an absolute master pice its called omori and it send back to my first philophy books way back then, i remembered when i read Carl Jung and it spoke about facing ones shadow, to now yourself you must first now what you supress from your self, what you hate from your self and face it, back then i remember i understood that as fight to keep facing your self and what you hate about yourself in confrontasional manner to win against your worst. but after playing this game i think i undertand what jung really ment, to face ones shadow its to accept it that its part of yourself and that it is ok to have,Omori is game about learning to forgive yourself, about facing the thoughts of worthlesness and guilt and not beat them, but accept them. its to make peace whit yourself by slowly but surely reaveal to yourslef what youve hide deep whitin you and make it part of your consius being, i really really recomend this game to everyone it might give you something i think ive never felt before, the hope to forgive myself and in time maybe move on. Keep strong fellas just to spite the cruel universe arround us

pd: sorry for the rant i just tought this might be a good place to post it, sorry for the bad english its not my mothr tongue

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, consider, HopeisjustaPoison and 1 other person
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
Thinking too high or too low about oneself is a distortion of truth. The truth is we all have done things to hurt others, are lazy, and selfish. However, if one plots a trajectory of improvement, life can be more enjoyable. If we try to make amends for the wrongs we have done, try to make better use of our time, and consider what we can do for others, we begin to make ourselves better people as well as rouse ourselves out of any self created prison we might have created.

• Love
Reactions: wheretfami, kvheeo, sserafim and 3 others