M

MerryGoDown

Jul 1, 2023
I'm not too sure what I want to do exactly. I've never felt truly happy with my weight, not like anyone else has, but I don't know what I want it to be at.
On the one hand, I want to go up. I was thinking it would be funny to gain up til a certain point, then eat enough nachos in one setting so I could be 1% nacho. I also think I would feel sexier if I had a bit more on me.
On the other hand, I'm at the lowest I've ever been, and at this rate I could go lower. I want to see my limits, and I think it would be easier to CTB the lower I am. It's also emotionally easier losing than gaining. I feel happy seeing how low my numbers are, so long as no one else is commenting about how skinny I look

Should I go up or down?

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and lilohsuu
figure8

figure8

The sun goes down
Jul 17, 2023
I was thinking it would be funny to gain up til a certain point, then eat enough nachos in one setting so I could be 1% nacho.
What's stopping you from doing it now? You can always become 1% nacho. Goddamnit, now I want to eat nachos.
As for the question, let RNG choose. Say an odd number is for losing, and an even number is for gaining.
Edit: this was more of a half-hearted joke. As omugraphic stated below, you should take your health into account first.

Last edited:
Reactions: MerryGoDown
Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
i won't choose for you.

you said you were at your lowest weight so i would be careful about going even lower.
it's easy to feel good about seeing the numbers on the scale going down especially as a woman as ridiculously scrawny as you may get, it will always feel right somehow. so careful about entering the never ending anorexic cycle.
careful about getting hospitalized as a result and careful about the health complications. i know you might think it doesn't matter,
but whether you decide to live or not live for long, it will mess up your day to day life and make it twice as complicated as it already is for sure.

careful about gaining weight too quickly as you may be upset about seeing your body change but overall i'd say that if you're already at a low weight, it can only be beneficial to try it out.

if you get scared of never stopping gaining weight but not really want to lose either then just maintain it where you're most comfortable both physically and mentally.

i guess just don't do stupid stuff and do what feels best taking into account all aspects. only you can know that, figure it out,
regards

Reactions: MerryGoDown, theslasher and figure8
bijou

bijou

meow meow meow
Jan 23, 2023
ppl on here know that i came from ED forums

so my answer will always be to eat those mf nachos

theslasher

theslasher

psychonaut
Jun 12, 2023
Eat as many nachos as your heart desires my friend,

Much love.

M

MerryGoDown

Jul 1, 2023
Thats funy kkk
Glad I could make ya laugh
i won't choose for you.

you said you were at your lowest weight so i would be careful about going even lower.
it's easy to feel good about seeing the numbers on the scale going down especially as a woman as ridiculously scrawny as you may get, it will always feel right somehow. so careful about entering the never ending anorexic cycle.
careful about getting hospitalized as a result and careful about the health complications. i know you might think it doesn't matter,
but whether you decide to live or not live for long, it will mess up your day to day life and make it twice as complicated as it already is for sure.

careful about gaining weight too quickly as you may be upset about seeing your body change but overall i'd say that if you're already at a low weight, it can only be beneficial to try it out.

if you get scared of never stopping gaining weight but not really want to lose either then just maintain it where you're most comfortable both physically and mentally.

i guess just don't do stupid stuff and do what feels best taking into account all aspects. only you can know that, figure it out,
regards
I appreciate the response. Couldn't have been clearer or better said. All around I'm actually surprisingly healthy, save for my weight, so I guess the risk hasn't really actualized in my mind? I almost want to do it just to see what it would be like to faint and feel weak and all the other things that happen, basically turning myself into an experiment. What you said about gaining weight though is so true, earlier this year with my nutritionist I got the closest I ever had been to a healthy weight and like, I was kind of happy, but not all the way?
What you said about maintaining weight is awesome, I really want to do that. I just wish I knew what weight I wanted to be at...I'm either too heavy or too light within a pound of a margin....
ppl on here know that i came from ED forums

so my answer will always be to eat those mf nachos
Sending much love ❤️ and wishing you a peaceful happy journey!
Eat as many nachos as your heart desires my friend,

Much love.
Best thing is, I don't even like nachos. I actually kinda hate them. I just wanna do it for the meme.
Thank you all for your responses and love ❤️❤️
I'm still not sure what I want to do, but I think I'm gonna try going up again, even though it's hard.
I was thinking about my teacher who died from cancer, and how he looked like a ghost of his former self during graduation. It hurts my soul to think how he must have been in those final moments.
When I eventually ctb I would rather the grieving think of me as a sexy nacho queen than a barebones girl.
But then again it's hard.
Oh well! For another day :)
What's stopping you from doing it now? You can always become 1% nacho. Goddamnit, now I want to eat nachos.
As for the question, let RNG choose. Say an odd number is for losing, and an even number is for gaining.
Edit: this was more of a half-hearted joke. As omugraphic stated below, you should take your health into account first.
You have a point there, I could become 1% at any time.
Low-key I hate nachos tho, so I'm strictly doing it for the meme. If I'm 99 pounds and eat 1 pound of nachos...does that make me 1% nacho? Hellllll yeah, 1% nacho, 99% nacho bitch *snap*

We like jokes. I'll let RNG dictate my life any day of the week.

Last edited: