DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I was reading up some hentai (hope thats not weird) earlier and was thinking about what I am really seeking. Of course, reality is better than fiction and regardless reality is something I seek no matter how realistic fiction tries to be. Though when I think of dating I think about COVID. Not only do I want to be infected I would hate to unknowingly infect my family. I then also miss physical touch, having someone to talk to, sex, and so on. I am tempted to do online dating but I dont have any good selfies. And then on top fo that, I dont want to go down a rabbit hole of obsession. Either way, I crave affection yet I wonder if being single right now is best for me

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 23009, KleinerWolf, allym101 and 3 others
ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
Yeah I totally get this - sometimes I think of online stuff but let's be real, that only works if you look decent in photos or strike real lucky lol. It's been a couple years for me so I really miss those things you mention. And then who knows, will it lead to more hurt if by some chance someone was interested? Eh....

:nomouth:

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and allym101
KClown

KClown

Oct 20, 2020
Love has its magic.
A feeling so good you could compare it with some strong drugs out there. I'd go for it, despite the fact it usually lasts for a few weeks.
Tho finding a soulmate is a whole other story.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and allym101
allym101

allym101

Ally
May 29, 2020
Love has its magic.
A feeling so good you could compare it with some strong drugs out there. I'd go for it, despite the fact it usually lasts for a few weeks.
Tho finding a soulmate is a whole other story.
Amen. The crash is always the hardest though. The more you love someone, the more it hurts. I often get love and lust confused and it's a heartbreaking and painful thing to go through.

Reactions: ThrownAwayTom and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
hentai is better than reality ngl.

I don't really get an option to date, physical appearance and mental health make it way too difficult, and I cba to talk to anyone 90% of the time. I want affection really but eh some people are better of rotting alone until they die.

Reactions: Deleted member 23009
Deleted member 23009

Deleted member 23009

a flame dancing in the rain
Oct 20, 2020
I was reading up some hentai (hope thats not weird) earlier and was thinking about what I am really seeking. Of course, reality is better than fiction and regardless reality is something I seek no matter how realistic fiction tries to be. Though when I think of dating I think about COVID. Not only do I want to be infected I would hate to unknowingly infect my family. I then also miss physical touch, having someone to talk to, sex, and so on. I am tempted to do online dating but I dont have any good selfies. And then on top fo that, I dont want to go down a rabbit hole of obsession. Either way, I crave affection yet I wonder if being single right now is best for me

It's hard to find something real and lasting, at least for me. And the obsession part is hard to deal with in online relationships, from what I've learned. It kind of feels forced sometimes and eats time and energy away to make up for not being able to see eachother irl. I crave affection too but it never really worked out for me in that way. And yeah covid sucks, it's natural to be more hesitant in that way.

hentai is better than reality ngl.

I don't really get an option to date, physical appearance and mental health make it way too difficult, and I cba to talk to anyone 90% of the time. I want affection really but eh some people are better of rotting alone until they die.

hentai is better for sure haha,
I get what you mean by talking to someone a lot, it can be hard and exhausting at times. I hope you'll find less difficulty in dating, if that's what you want.

• Love
Reactions: botanormal
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I've never even been on a formal date before but I've also been worried about spreading corona to my family. My sister on the other hand doesn't really care and sees her boyfriend who she met during the pandemic at least three times a week. I think I'd probably also throw all caution out the window for the chance at any affection so I can relate to wanting that too. Too bad someone like me is never going to get any and even if I did, I definitely wouldn't deserve it.