Ginnn

Ginnn

Student
Aug 20, 2022
Hi, I'm new at this community and I've heard that this site is ruled by incels. I don't have any problem with people having different opinions, but I want to make sure I won't be hated or discriminated here. I hope someone can tell me their experience here. Is it as bad as some people say it is??? Thanks in advance

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatPowerIs
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I don't know who you heard that from but the site is generally very supportive and helpful. Contact a moderator if someone is harassing you

Reactions: wljourney, Un- and Ginnn
ForbiddenSiren

ForbiddenSiren

Dec 16, 2019
I havent encountered that myself, like the above post said people are mostly very nice and supportive. You wont be hated or discriminated here.

Reactions: Un-, Ginnn and lionetta12
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
โš ๏ธThis site is monitored by authorities and a Facebook group called "Stopp Sanctioned Suicide". There are also Swiss VAD associations reading this forum or are even members and an organization that we all know (this I know for 100% sure). Therefore, I advise not to write personal details in the forum and also to be careful in PM. โš ๏ธ

• Informative
Reactions: Ginnn and lionetta12
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Hi, I'm new at this community and I've heard that this site is ruled by incels. I don't have any problem with people having different opinions, but I want to make sure I won't be hated or discriminated here. I hope someone can tell me their experience here. Is it as bad as some people say it is??? Thanks in advance
Most people are caring and supportive- some sometimes make mean comments and these should be reported to the mods. Then they are sometimes banned right away or usually they are at least warned that they will be banned if they don't stop. Some people do get away with some borderlkine comments, but most people here are caring.

Reactions: Ginnn
Ginnn

Ginnn

Student
Aug 20, 2022
thank you all for replying. I'm going to make sure not to share any personal details

Reactions: ForbiddenSiren
๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
โš ๏ธThis site is monitored by authorities and a Facebook group called "Stopp Sanctioned Suicide". There are also Swiss VAD associations reading this forum or are even members and an organization that we all know (this I know for 100% sure). Therefore, I advise not to write personal details in the forum and also to be careful in PM. โš ๏ธ
๐Ÿ’ฏ