Freeme3820

Freeme3820

One day this Girl will be free <3
Jul 27, 2020
Pretty much the title, honestly I know logically after a less than a minute I'll be out but it's the thought of all that pressure and just hanging and not being in a comfortable position, don't get me wrong I've tried partial multiple times and got to a point were I know I would pass out if I just held out but I could just never bear it, I'm going down the sn route and the fact I know how much faster and on demand hanging is compared to sn frustrates me because I just can't let myself go fully :mmm:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Breadbfra, redbutterfly, Lost Girl xx and 10 others
Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
Pretty much the title, honestly I know logically after a less than a minute I'll be out but it's the thought of all that pressure and just hanging and not being in a comfortable position, don't get me wrong I've tried partial multiple times and got to a point were I know I would pass out if I just held out but I could just never bear it, I'm going down the sn route and the fact I know how much faster and in demand hanging is compared to sn frustrates me because I just can't let myself go fully :mmm:
It's said to be so simple yet so hard. Guess u need the motivation to do it

Reactions: cyberlordsumit, Leshen and Freeme3820
Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020

That's very true, it's honestly just the though of my deadweight body being held up by my kneck that mortifies me, I no I wouldent feel it after a few seconds but the thoughts leading up to it would be there :mmm:, I've tried Strangulation a few times and that is unbelievably hard to do, I've only one ever come close to passing out that way but had to let go because the time wasent right to do it, gutted because that felt quiet nice as well, felt like I was floating ❤️ x

Reactions: Meditation guide and Moonbounce
Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
That's very true, it's honestly just the though of my deadweight body being held up by my kneck that mortifies me, I no I wouldent feel it after a few seconds but the thoughts leading up to it would be there :mmm:, I've tried Strangulation a few times and that is unbelievably hard to do, I've only one ever come close to passing out that way but had to let go because the time wasent right to do it, gutted because that felt quiet nice as well, felt like I was floating ❤️ x
Maybe you can try SN . I'm fearful of heights.

Reactions: Freeme3820
Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020
Maybe you can try SN . I'm fearful of heights.

I'm waiting on some more, I took some last week and it was working really well, unfortunately I dont think I had enough in my system, I think I got pretty close though, just waiting on my delivery and then off I go :hihi:

Checkmate3

Checkmate3

Student
Aug 15, 2020
Yeah, hanging was my first choice too, but with my luck I will somehow fail and end up brain-damaged. So I will go with SN as soon as I get my meto and propranolol.

• Aww..
Reactions: mopeyD and Freeme3820
Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020
Yeah, hanging was my first choice too, but with my luck I will somehow fail and end up brain-damaged. So I will go with SN as soon as I get my meto and propranolol.

Yea there is that as well :ohh:, I have a hard time believing people can just do it streight away, I know they do do it but I struggle to get my head around how they can mentally get through it x

Reactions: Checkmate3
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Hanging is my second option after SN since it's easily accessible. If you do it "right" you should get dizzy and spacey quite fast. You'd need to figure out what works best for your body to see what compresses blood flow just right. I haven't really tested this much myself, as there Is no going back if you do get it right.

Survival instinct sucks, and can sneak up on you with any method.

Reactions: Numbtopain97 and Freeme3820
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I'm waiting on some more, I took some last week and it was working really well, unfortunately I dont think I had enough in my system
Can you explain this a bit more?
How much did you take and what happened?
This might also be of interest to @falloutcarter13

Last edited:
Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020
Can you explain this a bit more?
How much did you take and what happened?
This might also be of interest to @falloutcarter13

Hi

I made a thread at the time x

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/had-sn-waiting-game-now.45093/

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I've recently came at peace with full suspension hanging using 2 reasonings. One is I told myself I don't have other reliable options. Second I told myself if others of all ages can do it I can also do it. I watched some suicide hanging videos and ppl were just doing it without hesitation. Those brave ones are my role models.

• Hugs
Reactions: cyberlordsumit, LetzteAusfahrt, DFFP and 1 other person
M

mopeyD

Aug 8, 2020
I've recently came at peace with full suspension hanging using 2 reasonings. One is I told myself I don't have other reliable options. Second I told myself if others of all ages can do it I can also do it. I watched some suicide hanging videos and ppl were just doing it without hesitation. Those brave ones are my role models.
What's stopping you? For me, I'm not totally sure. A combination of fear of the panic/pain, all my weight by held up by my neck, possibly failing and making my life immensely worse. Idk I'm chicken shit

Reactions: Sarahlynn and death137
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
What's stopping you? For me, I'm not totally sure. A combination of fear of the panic/pain, all my weight by held up by my neck, possibly failing and making my life immensely worse. Idk I'm chicken shit
I understand you the thought of your body weight being supported by your neck is very terrifying. This is the main reason I didn't push the chair in the few times I tried to do full. I will probably end it using full but if I would be scared again next time I will try to sever the carotid artery.

• Wow
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt
M

mopeyD

Aug 8, 2020
I understand you the thought of your body weight being supported by your neck is very terrifying. This is the main reason I didn't push the chair in the few times I tried to do full. I will probably end it using full but if I would be scared again next time I will try to sever the carotid artery.
Sever? Witha knife ?hardcore

Reactions: death137 and LetzteAusfahrt
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
How long did it take in your partial attempts to get to the point before you passed out? If it took much longer than 10 seconds, then you did not do it optimally and therefore maybe got the wrong impression.

Full is always mistakenly viewed as something brutal and unpleasant. When done right, it's quick and enjoyable.

There's really no need to freak out at the thought

Personally, I do not choose to hang fully because it is too comfortable for me and, above all, too fast. I would like to have something from my big Miment and therefore choose SN. I can enjoy the knowledge that I am dying for a few minutes

Reactions: cyberlordsumit and Deleted member 19276
Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020
How long did it take in your partial attempts to get to the point before you passed out? If it took much longer than 10 seconds, then you did not do it optimally and therefore maybe got the wrong impression.

Full is always mistakenly viewed as something brutal and unpleasant. When done right, it's quick and enjoyable.

There's really no need to freak out at the thought

Personally, I do not choose to hang fully because it is too comfortable for me and, above all, too fast. I would like to have something from my big Miment and therefore choose SN. I can enjoy the knowledge that I am dying for a few minutes

Pretty fast once I'd gotten the hang of it (honestly no pun intended there, was the only way I could describe it), I learnt the difference between thinking you completely relaxed into and actually relaxing into it. I couldent get past it, just the thought of my bodyweight and not fully grounded if that makes sence x

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
I find it very interesting now.

The thought that your whole body weight is hanging on your neck is terrifying for you. But cutting your carotid artery doesn't frighten you?

Your neck can easily hold your body weight, nothing is guaranteed to happen and it has no influence on your plan.

However, if you want to cut your carotid artery, it will most likely be a little painful. If you don't use an extremely sharp tool or are a little hesitant to work, you will likely need to touch up a little too.

And if you don't cut the artery all the way right away, chances are you might pass out before the job is done. Depending on the situation, this can also be a good breeding ground for vegetables.

Doesn't that scare you?

Interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: death137 and Freeme3820
Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020
No, just litrually the body weight thing although the other stuff is scary the bodyweight is the first thing I feel so instantly freek about that, the other stuff dosent actually cross my mind at that time tbh x

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
Pretty fast once I'd gotten the hang of it (honestly no pun intended there, was the only way I could describe it), I learnt the difference between thinking you completely relaxed into and actually relaxing into it. I couldent get past it, just the thought of my bodyweight and not fully grounded if that makes sence x
So in all honesty, I don't get it.
:wink:

May also be because I have to translate it with Goigle
:pfff:

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
just litrually the body weight thing although the other stuff is scary the bodyweight is the first thing I feel
I agree it sounds ghastly.

Theregoesthatidea

Theregoesthatidea

ಥ﹏ಥ
Jul 7, 2020
You know what, i kinda feel uncomfortable about this way too. Im not sure how this got to be in my head, but the idea of being found that way seems undignified or trashy I guess. However I know hanging done right has less than a minute of suffering on average, which isn't that bad but i feel pretty gross imagining what's left after that. If it comes to it i'm just going to go ahead with it and make use of a face/head covering so nobody sees my bloated purple tongue stickin out like a frog

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt and Freeme3820
Freeme3820

Freeme3820

Jul 27, 2020
You know what, i kinda feel uncomfortable about this way too. Im not sure how this got to be in my head, but the idea of being found that way seems undignified or trashy I guess. However I know hanging done right has less than a minute of suffering on average, which isn't that bad but i feel pretty gross imagining what's left after that. If it comes to it i'm just going to go ahead with it and make use of a face/head covering so nobody sees my bloated purple tongue stickin out like a frog

Yea I find that really hard to get past x

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Sever? Witha knife ?hardcore
With razor blade.
I find it very interesting now.

The thought that your whole body weight is hanging on your neck is terrifying for you. But cutting your carotid artery doesn't frighten you?

Your neck can easily hold your body weight, nothing is guaranteed to happen and it has no influence on your plan.

However, if you want to cut your carotid artery, it will most likely be a little painful. If you don't use an extremely sharp tool or are a little hesitant to work, you will likely need to touch up a little too.

And if you don't cut the artery all the way right away, chances are you might pass out before the job is done. Depending on the situation, this can also be a good breeding ground for vegetables.

Doesn't that scare you?

Interesting.
I once attempted it when I gave up on full suspension. Yes it scare me but I don't know hanging scare me more.

The skin cutting part is less painful but yeah cutting the carotid artery is painful. But you are close to death and one cut away from freedom. If the pain become to match to bear like the previous one then I plan to escape home and perish somewhere of hunger, thirst and neck infection.

The other reasons I might give up on full suspension is the possibility of being interrupted. I asked ppl here if they will attempt full suspension if there is 50/50 chance of being interrupted and all say no. I think you also commented. So I worry about this.

Currently I'm at peace with full suspension and will be my #1 method. I hope when my planned date come I won't be very scared and interrupted at least before 30 minutes,

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
With razor blade.

I once attempted it when I gave up on full suspension. Yes it scare me but I don't know hanging scare me more.

The skin cutting part is less painful but yeah cutting the carotid artery is painful. But you are close to death and one cut away from freedom. If the pain become to match to bear like the previous one then I plan to escape home and perish somewhere of hunger, thirst and neck infection.

The other reasons I might give up on full suspension is the possibility of being interrupted. I asked ppl here if they will attempt full suspension if there is 50/50 chance of being interrupted and all say no. I think you also commented. So I worry about this.

Currently I'm at peace with full suspension and will be my #1 method. :hug:

I hope when my planned date come I won't be very scared and interrupted at least before 30 minutes,
Of course, not everyone can freely choose where to do full suspension.

Allow me to ask why it is so difficult for you to find an undisturbed place?

If life was already suffering and stress, then at least death should be greeted in peace

Reactions: cyberlordsumit and death137
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Of course, not everyone can freely choose where to do full suspension.

Allow me to ask why it is so difficult for you to find an undisturbed place?

If life was already suffering and stress, then at least death should be greeted in peace
At home I live with my family so there is a chance of being interrupted there. Our garage is some meters away from main house and its a good spot for full but it isn't closed and I can only do it there at dark. My hope is if I do it there the noise won't be heard by neighbors or my family.

Outside of home I tried to find spots but all I observed have some risk of being seen. Also difficulty to climb a tree.

I wish we all can greet death in peace but for most of us we will die in a sad way.

Reactions: cyberlordsumit
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
At home I live with my family so there is a chance of being interrupted there. Our garage is some meters away from main house and its a good spot for full but it isn't closed and I can only do it there at dark. My hope is if I do it there the noise won't be heard by neighbors or my family.

Outside of home I tried to find spots but all I observed have some risk of being seen. Also difficulty to climb a tree.

I wish we all can greet death in peace but for most of us we will die in a sad way.
Unfortunately, I suspect that you are very young and do not have a vehicle.

The garage is not ideal because you can make noise for a while when the body is struggling to survive. Unfortunately, if you are found at this point, there is a high likelihood of brain damage.
If it is only possible somehow, then find a place where you are undisturbed. Even if it is only that you can die in peace. Life was hard enough, at least death should be pleasant.

Reactions: death137
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
It's scary and uncomfortable so it is totally normal to feel stressed over it. It's not something to beat yourself up over. It's frustrating but you can only try to push against the fear.

C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
i need that motivation, where can i get it. even a little. for partial
can you give me links to those videos?

Last edited:
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Unfortunately, I suspect that you are very young and do not have a vehicle.

The garage is not ideal because you can make noise for a while when the body is struggling to survive. Unfortunately, if you are found at this point, there is a high likelihood of brain damage.
If it is only possible somehow, then find a place where you are undisturbed. Even if it is only that you can die in peace. Life was hard enough, at least death should be pleasant.
I'm 23

I will try to take your advice. I don't think I will find but I will try to look for undisturbed place outside home.
can you give me links to those videos?

There used to be in liveleak but I think they have been removed.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt and cyberlordsumit