• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
do you think there´s something wrong with you because you want to die
or do you think there is something wrong with other people because they
want to live in this shitty world?

Reactions: demuic, it's_all_a_game and rotten
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
There's plenty wrong with me! People who want to live are the winners,good and true. I is d to be one.

Reactions: meetapple
devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
There's plenty wrong with me! People who want to live are the winners,good and true. I is d to be one.
nonsense. i think we actually got it all figured out and we´re ready to move on to the next chapter,
where as people who want to live are just okay with being stuck in this version of themselves.

• Hmph!
Reactions: demuic, Promortalist_ and Bullit
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
A bit of both. There are things wrong with me that make existing just one big disappointment. On the other hand humanity is fucking idiotic and I want no part of it. One day I'll evolve beyond this shit, but I'm not in any shape to continue in my present state.

Reactions: demuic and rotten
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
There is no 1 size fits all, no matter what it is in this life. Everyone chooses their own path, right or wrong and that alone is the freedom of being self aware. Walter

StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
Both. From a biological perspective I know I'm not supposed to want to commit suicide. We're "designed" to live as long as possible and pass on our genes. But unlike other animals we're capable of understanding things from a larger point of view. We can ask whether the whole business of being born, living, breeding, and dying is even worth it, and some of us come to the conclusion that it's not. As someone who has come to the conclusion that life isn't worth it, I guess in a way I do see others as having something "wrong" with them, almost as if they aren't able to see how shitty life is because they're being blinded by things that I no longer am. But naturally, most people would also feel the same way about me, like I'm being blinded from seeing all the good things about life because of depression. It's all a matter of perspective really.

Reactions: demuic and GenesAndEnvironment
Promortalist_

Promortalist_

Celebrate Death Mourn Life
Jul 5, 2021

I used to think like this and still do sometimes but tbh medical and school system has failed people like myself. They lack proper resources to help people with mental illness and as a result we are left with feelings of self-hatred and incompetence.

There is def something wrong with other people, they are too blind/brainwashed to see the state of this world. Only handful of us see it and consequently want to ctb.

Reactions: demuic and devil
insanedoomer

insanedoomer

Zé"HaZarD
Jan 10, 2021
not to be is the wisdom , yeah they have the problem " the flue " of living .

L

lugerepair

I don't like life
Oct 15, 2020
I don't think that wanting to die necessarily means that there is something wrong with one. Also, I think that people who are depressed have a more accurate view of life, generally. What we call mental health probably involves a certain level of delusion, a delusion which most people share and which helps us be productive members of society and perpetuate the species (not saying that these are worthy goals, mind you). But I try to avoid going around feeling superior to other people for having "figured it out". I'm not better than anybody, my brain just happens to be fucked.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Unlike animals, we are able to recognise and reflect on ourselves.

We have - like all living beings - a very strong survival instinct. This is what has ensured that our species has survived so long and "successfully".

If life plays us a bad hand, it can happen that we decide to end it.
This can happen through psychological states of emergency or by weighing up the circumstances.

• Love
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Unlike animals, we are able to recognise and reflect on ourselves.

We have - like all living beings - a very strong survival instinct. This is what has ensured that our species has survived so long and "successfully".

If life plays us a bad hand, it can happen that we decide to end it.
This can happen through psychological states of emergency or by weighing up the circumstances.
Thank you so much for such a keen observation on humans. I really loved it! Walter

• Love
Reactions: logan
B

BrokenLine

Experienced
Jul 13, 2019
With the current circumstances of my life where i a and how i got here plus knowing what my future holds. Is it wrong for me to want to die, No.

Is it wrong that people want to live or hunger for life, No. Right now they're two people out there on a first date thinking the other one is who they want to spend their life with. Or a couple who just found out they're having bairn. Someone getting a dream job someone getting into university, collage or school someone cleared of cancer etc. The possibilities in front of them that hope is why they would fight to live. I sadly know Its something I'll never have. Hope can still be a bastard.

Yes the world is a messed up place and society has a narrow view at times especially if its about someone wanting to die. So no its not wrong if someone wants to die, I would say the reason may matter a bit. And there's nothing wrong with people who want to live.

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think in a world as cruel as this, wanting to not exist is perfectly rational, to me. I do appreciate how life can be bearable to other people as they have had good luck, and they might lack physical problems for example, while I have always struggled with living and life has always worked against me. However I see life in general as tedious and it is so pointless, humans do the same things on repeat for decades until they die. Living in general does not appeal to me. I do not get why some people want to live until they reach an old age. I just think non existence sounds better personally. This life holds unlimited potential for suffering as well. There is nothing wrong with me, in my opinion.

• Love
Reactions: demuic, whywere, Not Being and 1 other person
BottomlessPit

BottomlessPit

Staring at the edge
Apr 28, 2021
Life itself is inherently flawed. Evolution didn't care about our well being, it only cared about us reproducing and surviving for long enough to raise the next generation. As a result of that, living is a continuous struggle and this is true for every single human being on this planet. The difference between us and them is that we are not bound by the belief that life has intrinsic value. And since life isn't inherently valuable, it doesn't make sense to strive and to struggle for it. Also, we are not blinded by optimism bias, also known as hopium, which is what keeps all those normies from becoming one of us suicidals. So no, I don't think there is something wrong with most suicidal people.

• Love
Reactions: demuic, whywere, Not Being and 2 others
S

suisuiforum

Experienced
Jul 4, 2021
As someone already mentioned here, there's technically something "wrong" if we're going against the SI that has primed us to prioritize staying alive to pass down our DNA to the next generation. However, in my situation, I don't believe I'm irrational for choosing to die. For literally any other activity in life, if someone didn't enjoy what they were engaging in, it is perfectly valid for them to stop and do something else. Why do they not extend this understanding to life in general? If I don't want to participate in it any longer, why are people telling me that my choice is unacceptable, and there *must* be something that can make it better? If someone doesn't want to skydive, no amount of pressure or changes to the activity will make them want to do it.

• Love
Reactions: demuic, whywere and FuneralCry
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
i don't know how others don't feel the need to kill themselves. how they don't question existence or the things around them. for most people all suffering is justified and normal. is something to be proud of. how they easily accept to suffer and make others suffer with them for no good reason.
i don't get it when they abuse us. how they feel so entitled to judge our feelings and our pain. to know what is best for us. they love to play god creating more suffering because it's never enough for them.
i just hate so much when they label all suicidal people as mentally irrational, unable to make a choice etc.

• Love
Reactions: demuic, whywere, Not Being and 3 others