W

whorl

May 21, 2023
I feel, for me it probably is my ability to see everyone as lovable. I can feel who is broken and if someone needs love. I can see it in anyone who I meet.

I guess that is because I've lived in such many vastly different cultures and suffered such … terrific deprivation and detachment, that nothing really is repellant or ugly or undeserving for love to me anymore

What is it for you?

• Hugs
Reactions: todienomore, Lavender Dreams and alonely
T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
I feel, for me it probably is my ability to see everyone as lovable. I can feel who is broken and if someone needs love. I can see it in anyone who I meet.

I guess that is because I've lived in such many vastly different cultures and suffered such … terrific deprivation and detachment, that nothing really is repellant or ugly or undeserving for love to me anymore

What is it for you?
Life in general seems more valuable to me than it did in the past. Although my answers would have been different over time, I always have something I find valuable enough to stay.

Reactions: carac
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
My health and my own agency. When you have lost it then the ability to just go out for a walk when you want to or take a short trip somewhere or just do small tasks like baking something or mowing the lawn, I'm so grateful to be able to do these things again that others find mundane.

Reactions: raindrops