E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
Ideally over the age of 30. Looking for support to discuss methods, practicalities, plans, feelings, etc. I have no one to talk about with and it's killing me (no pun intended). Please reach out.

L

Last_Leap

420's friend
Sep 8, 2023
Hi, Australian M 36
My account was reset by this mornings server issues so i can't PM or anything but i can post again.
I tried to access N over the dark net and was scammed multiple times, fall-back on drop hanging.

E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
Hello! So sorry you were scammed. Pm me when you're able to :)

L

Last_Leap

420's friend
Sep 8, 2023
unlikely to have permission before i ctb, but it was really nice to connect
=D

E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
unlikely to have permission before i ctb, but it was really nice to connect
=D
You can if you spam my friend, spam! I'm so sorry it feels so urgent for you. Please take care of yourself and please reconsider your method - it's brutal :(

L

Last_Leap

420's friend
Sep 8, 2023
You can if you spam my friend, spam! I'm so sorry it feels so urgent for you. Please take care of yourself and please reconsider your method - it's brutal :(
I've got a unique set-up that allows a 2m drop, so it'll be instant.
N or OD on fent would have been ideal, but they're so out of reach, i've fallen back on tried and true.
I found a possible source of SN but i have no idea how to get it to you before i get PM permission

A

azuregem

Aug 31, 2023
Hi, Australian M 36
My account was reset by this mornings server issues so i can't PM or anything but i can post again.
I tried to access N over the dark net and was scammed multiple times, fall-back on drop hanging.
Omg I was already wondering why my posts were gone....Guess my account got reset too

L

Last_Leap

420's friend
Sep 8, 2023
Omg I was already wondering why my posts were gone....Guess my account got reset too
yeah, looks like they had to restore from a backup point on 31 Aug. Who knows what happened.

A

azuregem

Aug 31, 2023
yeah, looks like they had to restore from a backup point on 31 Aug. Who knows what happened.
Wow that's such a shame....I got some really helpful replies on my posts and now they're gone :(. Oh well, better try again :).

E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
N or OD on fent would have been ideal, but they're so out of reach, i've fallen back on tried and true.
I found a possible source of SN but i have no idea how to get it to you before i get PM permission
It won't necessarily be instant :( N or fentOD is the dream, but alas, they want us to suffer. Perhaps you could say it in code, then delete your post? (You have an hour to delete/edit posts)

A

azuregem

Aug 31, 2023
I can't vouch for them in any way at all but there's a site called desertcart that might be promising, no idea tbh but one of the few i found in my last minute exploring.
I couldn't find it on the site :(

A

azuregem

Aug 31, 2023
there's at least two suppliers from India with listings, no idea if it'd get past customs.
probably page 5+ on search results
Hmm...still couldn't find it. Only found nitrate :/... thanks though!

J

jwordz

Student
May 26, 2023
oh mate, any chance of help on this front?

L

Last_Leap

420's friend
Sep 8, 2023
ok no problem. nah I'm just wondering if you can help on the sn source front.
i posted the name of a market and it got removed. i knew sources were not okay, but i didn't realise naming a market was forbidden.
A quoted reply still has the name of the market in it if you re-read this thread.

J

jwordz

Student
May 26, 2023
i posted the name of a market and it got removed. i knew sources were not okay, but i didn't realise naming a market was forbidden.
A quoted reply still has the name of the market in it if you re-read this thread.
which post? from who?

thanks in advance