W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
A HUGE WELCOME to all of you from your global family here! I hope that you find the love, care, empathy and kindness that has been shown to me since I joined. We ae a HUGE FAMILY and like any family we have our ups and downs BUT we are still FAMILY PERIOD. I did not write this to offend anyone , so please do not zing me. I have had a horrible last 6 weeks and today, 11.09.20 I have needles in my spine and back of my head, a VERY painful procedure and I was thinking about how eveyone here has always helped me pull through. I just wanted to do the same for the new members here AND also to ALL members. TO new, old and all members THANK YOU and WE are ALL the best!!!!! Walter:heart::hug::happy:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Echo81, veryrandomusernameqa, Bonkers and 34 others
iftheworldwasending

iftheworldwasending

My prayer is that when I die, all of hell rejoice.
Sep 26, 2020
wishing you a speedy recovery, i'm so sorry to hear about all the pain you've had to go through recently :(
here if you ever need someone to talk to <3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Echo81, Gnip, Brick In The Wall and 3 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
wishing you a speedy recovery, i'm so sorry to hear about all the pain you've had to go through recently :(
here if you ever need someone to talk to <3
THANK YOU @iftheworldwasending for such a nice and thoughtful post/response to me. You have helped me just now so much, knowing that I am NOT going throught the procedure by myself. THANK YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!! Walter:heart::heart::hug::hug::happy::happy::love::love::love:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Gnip, Brick In The Wall, Greenberg and 2 others
iftheworldwasending

iftheworldwasending

My prayer is that when I die, all of hell rejoice.
Sep 26, 2020
THANK YOU @iftheworldwasending for such a nice and thoughtful post/response to me. You have helped me just now so much, knowing that I am NOT going throught the procedure by myself. THANK YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!! Walter:heart::heart::hug::hug::happy::happy::love::love::love:
of course! you're not alone on here, and you're definitely never alone while i'm still around. you can always PM me if you need anything. wishing you the absolute best, walter! <3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Silvermorning and whywere
OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
I appreciate that; take care whywere and smooth travels.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and whywere
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I hope it works out ok :)

If you don't mind me asking (mostly because I'm scared of needles although I'm not sure why that is invoking curiousity but whatever, feel free to not answer lol) is it like a surgery or acupuncture?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I hope it works out ok :)

If you don't mind me asking (mostly because I'm scared of needles although I'm not sure why that is invoking curiousity but whatever, feel free to not answer lol) is it like a surgery or acupuncture?
I was in a car crash, not my fault, and about every 2 months they have to put needles into my spine and base of the back of my head/brain becasue the crash messed up my cns ( central nervous system) . the crash made alot of my cns to start dying off, they said it would be like a vine that dries up and blows away. The chemicals help, I guess?!, with that and the 24/7 chronic pain. BUT right afterwards then I take up to 8mgs of Dilaudid for the after pain. This is why they think, that if I am around long enough I will be in a wheelchair, because my cns will be mostly gone on the right side of my body. Walter

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: less than, Fehler, Good4Nothing and 4 others
ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
I was in a car crash, not my fault, and about every 2 months they have to put needles into my spine and base of the back of my head/brain becasue the crash messed up my cns ( central nervous system) . the crash made alot of my cns to start dying off, they said it would be like a vine that dries up and blows away. The chemicals help, I guess?!, with that and the 24/7 chronic pain. BUT right afterwards then I take up to 8mgs of Dilaudid for the after pain. This is why they think, that if I am around long enough I will be in a wheelchair, because my cns will be mostly gone on the right side of my body. Walter
It's so awful that a crash that's not your fault can take so much away. The world is a cruel place.

Thank you for this post and I wish you all the best.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Greenberg, Brick In The Wall, whywere and 1 other person
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
I am sorry to hear about your situation. I pray that your recovery is much improved than the prognosis given. Take good care, my friend!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Silvermorning and whywere
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Ouch dude that sucks. Lots of hugs and getting better prayers I'll send to you :hug::heart: or at least as pain free as you can be :heart::hug:

I don't know what it's like to be that bad but I get the pain. My lower back is almost always in some time of pain or just overall being uncomfortable.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Greenberg, Brick In The Wall, Silvermorning and 1 other person
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
It's so awful that a crash that's not your fault can take so much away. The world is a cruel place.

Thank you for this post and I wish you all the best.
THANK YOU @ThrownAwayTom for such a beautiful and kind response! Global family members like you make ALL the difference. AGAIN THANK YOU!@ Walter
I am sorry to hear about your situation. I pray that your recovery is much improved than the prognosis given. Take good care, my friend!
THANK YOU @Greenberg for all the love and kindness! I am so blessed to have such warm and caring global family like you!!! All the best to you, you kind soul! Walter

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, TattiQueen and Silvermorning
Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020
I hope your day at the doctor goes smoothly. Thanks for the super kind words, as always.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whywere and Brick In The Wall
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Those all caps scared me ;__;

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whywere, Brick In The Wall and Lilacmoon
TattiQueen

TattiQueen

Student
Sep 12, 2020
A HUGE WELCOME to all of you from your global family here! I hope that you find the love, care, empathy and kindness that has been shown to me since I joined. We ae a HUGE FAMILY and like any family we have our ups and downs BUT we are still FAMILY PERIOD. I did not write this to offend anyone , so please do not zing me. I have had a horrible last 6 weeks and today, 11.09.20 I have needles in my spine and back of my head, a VERY painful procedure and I was thinking about how eveyone here has always helped me pull through. I just wanted to do the same for the new members here AND also to ALL members. TO new, old and all members THANK YOU and WE are ALL the best!!!!! Walter:heart::hug::happy:

Awww shucks Walter! You're absolutely the sweetest! While undergoing something so obviously uncomfortable and seemingly downright painful, you're welcoming others and worrying about us? We're lucky to have people like you here. I love this thread, just had to stop by and let you know. I hope you're getting better (hopefully I'm going the right way here) and aren't too uncomfortable or miserable with the procedure. Sending my love, positive vibes, and a ginormous, warm, cuddly, extreme bear hug to you today!!!
XOXOXOX

• Hugs
  • Love
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
That was a really nice post. So thoughtful. Thanks for putting it up.
I'm so sorry your going through so much pain.

• Hugs
  • Love
NA90

NA90

Can you hear the wolf cry in a moonlight night?
Nov 1, 2020
Wish you a quick recovery and hope they give you something strong for all that pain. A big hug.

• Hugs
  • Love
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
Wish you a quick recovery I'm never here so thank you for this thread I hope I get to talk to many of you

• Hugs
  • Love
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Thank you for the love, sending some back! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Awww shucks Walter! You're absolutely the sweetest! While undergoing something so obviously uncomfortable and seemingly downright painful, you're welcoming others and worrying about us? We're lucky to have people like you here. I love this thread, just had to stop by and let you know. I hope you're getting better (hopefully I'm going the right way here) and aren't too uncomfortable or miserable with the procedure. Sending my love, positive vibes, and a ginormous, warm, cuddly, extreme bear hug to you today!!!
XOXOXOX
A HUGE THANK YOU to you @ TattiQueen you are the best. I am getting ready to leave for it. It is 8:46 am on 11.09.2020. They give me needles in the spine and base of head/brain with NO anesthesia at all. I lay on my stomach and hold a grip in each hand and then almost pass out from the pain when I get 4 to 6 needles all at once and they have to stay in my for around 5 minutes I cherish you as such a great family member that I am crying typing this right now becasue you make me feel so GOOD! I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!!! Walter.
I hope your day at the doctor goes smoothly. Thanks for the super kind words, as always.
HI! THANK YOU so so much for the uplifting message. You are always such a GREAT person and friend. I am so over whelmed by your post and all the others. I am SO GLAD that I found this site AND YOU and all the others. @Silvermorning you are truly a family member. I will till the end of my days always remember you!!! Walter
Those all caps scared me ;__;
I am so so sorry@BridgeJumper1994, I did not mean to make anyone feel bad at all. I just wanted to convey a welcome to new members and to each and every global family member that we are all the VERY best that humanity has to offer. WE are all ONE huge family and we help each otyher out so much that I wish people that do not understand us would take a minute and see this site and just how wonderful all the family members are here. You are such a GREAt family member and I am so happy to have you here!! Again sorry! Walter
Wish you a quick recovery I'm never here so thank you for this thread I hope I get to talk to many of you
WELCOME to Sanctioned Suicide new global family member!!! It is so GREAT that you joined us. I am very happy to have you here and hope you get all the love, caring empathy, kindness and support that I have been shown. I am proud to call and have you as a new family member!!! Again WELCOME!!!!! Walter:heart::heart::hug::hug::happy::happy::love::love:

Last edited:
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Here's a very soft warm blanket to wrap around you, @whywere, to keep you safe from all the pain. x

• Love
Reactions: whywere