Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
As the title suggests, this is what my life is all about. I'm so fed up and bored out of my mind that I'm not going to bother making this post anything remotely coherent. It's one of those days when I wake up and just think what a dull and tedious pile of shit everything is. I also have a headache, which must be a result of either the rainy, cloudy weather or all of the above.

In any case, I could spend my time listening to music or playing video games until I fucking die, because it's all going to amount to the same nothing no matter what I do. The problem is, although I've already tried this in the past, a combination of several torturous elements, such as noise, has often ruined the experience, leaving me with increasingly limited options. I've tried wearing earbuds to solve the issue, but they've become an issue in themselves thanks to their excessive length and my charming OCD - the fucker's there when you need him most. Regardless, these activities get tiresome after a while.

Still, I might go back to them; they're certainly better than having kids, which is what most people do when they're "bored" or "tired". If I have to choose between what normal people do and what I do, I choose what I do without hesitation, because playing Ratchet and Clank definitely causes a lot less suffering than giving birth to the next generation of slaves.

Anyway, I have no idea where I'm going with this - I'm just rambling for the sake of rambling. I'm particularly tired and moody and sleepy today, and this is all stupid and pointless and nonsensical, and I can't believe I have to wait about two decades to CTB, assuming that my parents don't die before then.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDog_, Immensevoid, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's dreadful feeling so trapped in this existence when you wish to be gone, existing certainly is just pointless, undesirable suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87 and WAITING TO DIE
L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
I wouldn't make it another 2 decades. even if every day for the next two decades was good I don't want to try any more.

Social Security wont be enough to make it when I'm older so my whole life will be shit anyways. Can save tax payers dollars, the people around me from grief, and myself from feeling bad all the time by just ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87