serah

serah

Student
May 6, 2020
I'm so fucking tired of living. Each day blends into the day, and they feel as useless as the next. Tired of the nights spent crying convincing myself that the past years of my life have been utterly meaningless and that I should just die then and there. I never do it. I simply just cry myself to sleep and wake up the next morning convincing myself life isn't all that bad. I cling to the small little moments in my life where I don't feel like total shit. Tired of doing that and realizing that at the end of the day the only thing that has ever accompanied throughout my life are these thoughts. How worthless life is and how loneliness will follow me if I choose to go on. I'm set on partial hanging, and the final day could come sooner than I thought it would.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: tyasma, Niirvana, artificial_ineptness and 3 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Sorry you're struggling 🤗

• Love
Reactions: serah
H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
going to sleep the most hated part of the day
that feel when you couldn't change anything during current day and next one day starting soon to waste

• Love
Meineendscheidung

Meineendscheidung

Es ist erst vorbei, wenn es vorbei ist
Sep 13, 2022
Ich bin es leid, das zu tun und zu erkennen, dass am Ende des Tages das Einzige, was mich mein Leben lang begleitet hat, diese Gedanken sind. Wie wertlos das Leben ist und wie Einsamkeit mich verfolgen wird, wenn ich mich entscheide, weiterzumachen.

Es tut mir sehr leid für dich, ich habe das viele Jahre ertragen, es ist die Hölle, es macht ein noch kaputter als mann eh schon ist. Ich wünsche Dir alles gut und hoffe das es kommt wie Du es willst.

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand being tired of everything. My tiredness will only go away when I'm gone from this world. I also see life as being worthless, existence is just endless misery and suffering all for no purpose. I could never see a point to being trapped in this cruel world and I look forward to the day in which my life will finally end. I wish you freedom.