intheweeds

intheweeds

Student
Mar 20, 2019
Tired of living like this.
Tired of being introverted.
Tired of not being able to carry a conversation.
Tired of not having friends.
Tired of not being in a relationship.
Tired of not having my own family.
Tired of not working.
Tired of spending 10 years of my life seeing psychiatrists with nothing to show for it.

I feel broken, and I'm having a hard time making peace with the fact that none of these things are going to happen. What's the point of living when every day is exactly the same?

It honestly feels like at this point I am just waiting for my mother to eventually pass so I don't break her heart when I go.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, Ame, Hood of Bone and 1 other person
Hood of Bone

Hood of Bone

May 27, 2021
Man, do I ever feel the same way. Every day is exactly the same - just crushing misery, loneliness and boredom whether I'm at work or home. I also have no friends and I've never been in a relationship at (almost) 24 years old. I admire your willingness to wait until after your mother is gone to CTB. I'm also worried about the effect it will have on my parents, but I'm in so much pain that I don't think I can wait that long.

• Hugs
Reactions: intheweeds, Ame and boc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel very tired too, it is hard when we feel we are in a hopeless situation. I have always struggled with life really. I dread the future and I know that things could be potentially like this for decades. I see death as the only way to find peace.