deadinsideforever

deadinsideforever

Mar 31, 2021
I just feel like I can't go on, I had a few days where ctb wasn't the first thought of the day. I've had olanzapine teva added to my other meds, was starting to think I could wait to ctb until my son graduates uni next year but the urge to do it sooner is really strong. I feel like it could just be something I do on the spur of the moment. I just feel so hopeless.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife, landojustwannactb, FuneralCry and 3 others
A Retarded Demon

A Retarded Demon

Gib Pancakes Plz
Jul 9, 2020
Have you tried going to a therapist? I know they aren't fantastic but then can help with the spur of the moment thinking

Reactions: lobster salad and Rayzieka
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
I'm tired. Also.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry and RedHarlequin
deadinsideforever

deadinsideforever

Mar 31, 2021
Have you tried going to a therapist? I know they aren't fantastic but then can help with the spur of the moment thinking
Been there, done that. Tried so many different therapies. Nothing seems to work for long

A Retarded Demon

A Retarded Demon

Gib Pancakes Plz
Jul 9, 2020
Been there, done that. Tried so many different therapies. Nothing seems to work for long
The only other advice i could give would be try do something fun with your son try look at a holiday at least when this covid stuff is finally gone.

deadinsideforever

deadinsideforever

Mar 31, 2021
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Same. Tired is exactly how I feel. Existing is simply hard work. I would love to fall into an eternal sleep. I hope you can find some sort of relief.

• Hugs
Reactions: deadinsideforever
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I can relate.
Sometimes, I think I can actually try to keep on living for some more yeras and then ctb but some others I just wanna get the hell out of this blue rock impulsively.

• Hugs
elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
Tired is definitely the way I'd describe how I feel too. Existing is so tiring, it's hard work. I'm too lazy to exist

• Hugs