puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
I've discovered coffee and it changes my life for the better, and suddenly I had a panic attack due to it. Now I can't drink coffee anymore and lost the will to go on, because I'm always physically tired despite getting lots of sleep. :sick:

Anyone here can suggest a replacement for me that has a similar effect of coffee but without the crazy feelings? I doubt there's such thing, but I wish there's something out there.

• Hugs
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Circles, Chupacabra 44 and 1 other person
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
What about decaffeinated coffee to try and trick your mind into thinking you're having caffeine and you won't experience the crazy feeling side effects

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9 and Deleted member 4993
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
What about decaffeinated coffee to try and trick your mind into thinking you're having caffeine and you won't experience the crazy feeling side effects

isn't the caffeine that gave the energy? I'll give it a try. Do you have any experience with it?

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Deleted member 4993
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Yeah caffeine is what gives you energy but you might be able to trick your mind and body into thinking you have taken it. I once bought decaffeinated coffee by mistake and didn't even realise. I didn't feel any different. There are also foods that you can eat that's supposed to help with energy

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9 and Deleted member 4993
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Decaffeinated coffee has a small amount of caffeine. You can also try black, green or white teas.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Dr Iron Arc and puppy9
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
isn't the caffeine that gave the energy? I'll give it a try. Do you have any experience with it?

I've read that Starbucks decaf has 1/15 of the level of caffeine vs regular caffeinated Starbucks coffee. Perhaps you can try mixing like half and half - half caffeinated half decaf. Other strategies drink your coffee early in the morning perhaps make sure to finish your coffee consumption before noon or before 10:00 a.m. whatever works best for you. Also, you can try dark roast coffee. Dark roast coffee actually has less caffeine than light roast coffee. The roasting process takes some of the caffeine out of the bean.

I don't know why but I'm suddenly craving coffee.

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Personally I would avoid caffeine entirely.
Depends what kind of a "not tired" you are going for. Do you have access to mdma or cocaine?

If you are looking for a more natural approach I'd highly recommend lots of tea, water, exercise and a balanced food consumption habit.
I'm not the one preach but I think this could work.
Also, you'd be amazed what music can do to change your physical and mental vibes.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Seconding ciao, music is a must have when I'm trying to finish stuff around the house, even after I've been working all day, if its a really good tune, I just can't stop even after the song ends, (it sticks in my head and I just hum it).

• Hugs
Phill

Phill

Student
Dec 19, 2019
I used to take guarana powder. I don't know if it's common in other countries as it is in Brazil, but it works better than coffee for me.

• Hugs