W

Whenhopelostmemory

Jun 25, 2020
Im tired... tired of spiralling back and forth between wanting to end it and pretending I don't...I'm tired..I just want it to stop..I do not wanna live ..i don't really know why I can't do it ..I've done it before ...the fear of failing maybe...I'm just so done...I wish that urge to do it came to me again atleast for a few seconds so I could finally do it right. I'm done with the shit that life is...i wish there was some way through which a person who doesn't want to live could give his life to someone who really wants to live but cannot ...it is all BS I wish I were dead. I'm just tired of everything...

Reactions: WearyOfStruggling, _Minsk, sarahlouise and 5 others
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
Im tired... tired of spiralling back and forth between wanting to end it and pretending I don't...I'm tired..I just want it to stop..I do not wanna live ..i don't really know why I can't do it ..I've done it before ...the fear of failing maybe...I'm just so done...I wish that urge to do it came to me again atleast for a few seconds so I could finally do it right. I'm done with the shit that life is...i wish there was some way through which a person who doesn't want to live could give his life to someone who really wants to live but cannot ...it is all BS I wish I were dead. I'm just tired of everything...

I can relate to this feeling. I do experience the same quite a lot.

• Love
Reactions: falloutcarter13 and Whenhopelostmemory
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
I understand that. I have hung around suffering in the life. For others more than myself. I am so tired of this shit life.

• Love
Reactions: falloutcarter13 and Whenhopelostmemory
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
...i wish there was some way through which a person who doesn't want to live could give his life to someone who really wants to live but cannot ...
^^THIS!!!! I have this thought all the time!

• Love
Reactions: sarahlouise, crybaby and Whenhopelostmemory
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
I don't even have the willpower to get out of bed today. Oh how I wish I could Ctb in my sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: Whenhopelostmemory, _Minsk and falloutcarter13