Is it OK to say goodbye to my friends while committing suicide?

• Yes

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
TacoBell

TacoBell

May 18, 2020
I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I feel so overwhelmed. Writing sh*t on lists doesn't seem to help...
I'm so tired of this place, this whole planet. I just want to go.
I want to get out of here so badly.
I keep thinking "I want to go home," but I've been 'home' all day, all week... What even makes a place your home ? Why do I never feel at home?..

I don't have my own car, but I'm thinking of taking my father's (he's an ass so it's OK) car and driving it into something. But I'm scared it won't actually kill me. I get so close to finally doing the deed but the fear that somehow I'll survive keeps me on this miserable planet.

Do you think it's OK to say *goodbye* to your friends over the phone? While driving to your inevitable (hopeful) suicide...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, NekoNomNom and Crushed_Innocence
R

Ritter

Aug 30, 2019
I think it'll be kinder to leave a message (written, recorded, or videotaped) for your friends.

• Love
Reactions: Crushed_Innocence and TacoBell
Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
You're right, having a car accident might not kill you and probably make life even more unbearable as you could end up seriously harmed. Not even talking about the pain here. Sorry for being so obvious but it really don't sound like a good idea.
I don't know what are your reasons for wanting to leave this planet but please consider deeply and carefully the idea. Don't do anything on impulse. Talk to us if you feel confortable enough, open up, share your perspective. We are all tired of this shitty world in this place, let's talk buddy.
What even makes a place your home ? Why do I never feel at home?..
Those are two deep questions here. I guess it could be the place where you feel safe, where you can rest. If you live in a toxic environment, I understand that it could kinda feel like being somewhat homeless.

Reactions: less than and TacoBell
TacoBell

TacoBell

May 18, 2020
You're right, having a car accident might not kill you and probably make life even more unbearable as you could end up seriously harmed. Not even talking about the pain here. Sorry for being so obvious but it really don't sound like a good idea.
I don't know what are your reasons for wanting to leave this planet but please consider deeply and carefully the idea. Don't do anything on impulse. Talk to us if you feel confortable enough, open up, share your perspective. We are all tired of this shitty world in this place, let's talk buddy.

Those are two deep questions here. I guess it could be the place where you feel safe, where you can rest. If you live in a toxic environment, I understand that it could kinda feel like being somewhat homeless.
Hey, thanks.
I'd like to open up for once.. If y'all wanna hear lol.

• Love
Reactions: fantasy_function
Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
Hey, thanks.
I'd like to open up for once.. If y'all wanna hear lol.
This place is pretty much what it is about, for people to vent, rant or even speak about stuff they can't IRL. Feel free to open if you feel it could make you feel better.

TacoBell

TacoBell

May 18, 2020
This place is pretty much what it is about, for people to vent, rant or even speak about stuff they can't IRL. Feel free to open if you feel it could make you feel better.
Thanks bro

• Love
Reactions: Iloveyouall
NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

There is no right to heal the wrong
May 3, 2020
It isn't my method, but I often fantasize about running my car into a pole, or through a bridge guardrail, etc. However, I like my car too much to do that... I've thought about buying a cheap junk car and doing it, even if it doesn't kill me. Unfortunately that won't happen, so every time I drive, I'm hoping that someone will just hit me.

I've found that, while I'll never cause an accident, I don't try to avoid potential accidents anymore. Whenever I see someone swerving into oncoming traffic, particularly in my direction, I don't make any attempt to get out of the way. Every time I go through an intersection, I hope that someone runs a red light and hits me. Never happens, though. I'm not that lucky, sadly.