hhh_

hhh_

9/27🪦
Jun 17, 2023
don't mind the way i've formatted this, i'm just incredibly tired. don't know what it is about these few weeks, maybe it's because my birthdays coming soon and even though i really wanted to die when i said thatd be my date, i'm not sure anymore, but even then i still feel the same, just alive rather than dead. i've lost my appetite and i'm so alone and i can't help it because of my anxiety. feels like life really doesn't change because even though ive tried and tried it's still the same. i had practically starved myself the entire day and it started to feel like home. i broke a three month sober streak from cutting and even then nobody noticed. i remember back then i used to want people to notice it all, the way i cut, the way i dropped weight, everything that made me look like an outcast just so someone would at least notice i was struggling, nowadays i still find myself going back to these old habits on my own. i wonder if i stopped trying completely id have enough motivation to die like i did back then

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Anon7b8, annxietty and ChronicallyCynical