Acerakis

Acerakis

Carer
Jun 5, 2020
I'm just so tired of trying to fix myself when I am beyond repair. I am just so lacking in any positive qualities. I will never have another partner. I will never make friends again. If I even came close I would just ruin everything or they would just drift away and eventually lose contact.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Regen, Wasabi, makethepainstop and 5 others
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I think I am destined to be a loner too. So many people have just up and ghosted me. I have made some peace with this, but it can still sting every now and then..

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: SFB123 and makethepainstop
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Being alone is possibly the worst torture life can offer one. And this is the type of offer that one simply cannot decline. My death looks more and more appealing each second of the day. Love to all my bro's and sisters here.

R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
Yes, sometimes the fight with myself ist very exhausting and I lost all hope. I am sorry you feel that. I often try the wrong friends and then it do not work for a long time. I think meeting people who are a little bit more then me, less normal, more struggling, but fighting, could help me. Did you try to met people who are less "normal"? I hope, you know what I mean...