• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

danter0id

Oct 20, 2023
people are so nasty lately. if you make even a small mistake, they'll jump on you, one after the other, to make sure you "learn your lesson." if you're autistic, you're not considered a person at all - the double empathy problem makes it so that neurotypicals will never be able to relate to you, nor consider you on the same level of human.

every time I put myself out there, maybe even make a friend, it falls apart. they realize I'm not as put together as I make myself out to be; they slowly shut me out for reasons I can't discern. it's not because of mental illness because I've long stopped showing any signs of mental illness to new people. I just suffer alone, but even that doesn't solve it. I've become scared of meeting people because this happens every time, over and over.

I don't want to die but I can't keep living like this. really wish I had bought SN when it was still readily available.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash