G

ghost44

Student
Apr 14, 2023
Putting on a front for people is tiring. Watching people leave is tiring. New beginnings are tiring. Being suicidal is tiring....
It's even tiring to try something differently.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sammie_com.sanrio and PoisonousPotato
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly true that existing in this world really can be so tiring but it's the reality that nothing ever lasts in this world, everything will have to end and we will all lose everything someday. At least I could never wish to endure this futile process that only leads to us ceasing to exist and being forgotten about anyway, life really is incredibly unnecessary.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: unnormal9
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I am also tired of having to live in this existence, there's really no appeal to repeating a cycle of suffering and boredom. I could never see the benefit of a "new beginning" anyway, after all the problem is how we are treated by others, isn't it. It really feels exhausting to be tired even when not doing anything so I hope you find peace from this apathetic world.

Reactions: unnormal9
C

Cateezi

Mar 29, 2023
I can relate to that, sometimes people will just leave you and be total fucking assholes, personally I got so tired of never being worth anything to anyone and I Sam now waiting for advice on CTB, hopefully it doesn't come to that in your case.

G

ghost44

Student
Apr 14, 2023
I am also tired of having to live in this existence, there's really no appeal to repeating a cycle of suffering and boredom. I could never see the benefit of a "new beginning" anyway, after all the problem is how we are treated by others, isn't it. It really feels exhausting to be tired even when not doing anything so I hope you find peace from this apathetic world.

Indeed it is. I don't see what's new about beginning anymore anyway.... Thank you.

I can relate to that, sometimes people will just leave you and be total fucking assholes, personally I got so tired of never being worth anything to anyone and I Sam now waiting for advice on CTB, hopefully it doesn't come to that in your case.

I'm sorry. It didn't have to be this way and I hope you are treated better in the future.