sxixl.

sxixl.

Numb
Sep 22, 2023
Just another rant, I'm sober and I wish I wasn't because my thoughts race so much more. I try to put myself out there for people because I've come to understand that I don't think I can ever even like myself let alone love myself. All I want is to just be given the same love back that I give to everyone around me unconditionally including strangers. I try to be perfect, I try to be the best possible person, but I'm always cheated on, lead on, or I end up getting used sexually/ emotionally/ physically (money).

I just don't know what to do anymore, I fell in love again when I knew I shouldn't have. I never felt feelings for someone as intensely as I did in the last 2 years+ and I felt so happy with them. Just to overthink a bunch and now im friend zoned. I know im too codependent, I know i have issues pertaining to my mental health I need to fix, and I can't even live for myself. Why can't I just give someone everything they've ever wanted and that be enough? Im close to just saying fuck trying anymore. - W she 20

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Golden and kunikuzushi
sxixl.

sxixl.

Numb
Sep 22, 2023
Okokokok but you didn't have to say I have bottom energy lmao

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I think that most relationships are one - sided.
I've always gone the extra mile for people in the past, yet always ended up getting taken advantage of.

• Hugs
Reactions: foreverfalling
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so awful how many humans are so unnecessarily cruel and just create so much suffering but anyway I wish you the best, I certainly don't believe that other people can be relied on.