jujujabebe

jujujabebe

Aug 8, 2022
I'm literally not allowed to just pursue my passions regardless of some government entity. We live in a world that thrives on the exploitation of others to build someone else's wealth. I'm so tired of this shit. I got fired from my job, and I'm so disillusioned by the corporate bullshit, but I've been conditioned. I've spent not even two weeks unemployed and I feel useless. I feel like I am not worth anything unless I am actively gaining capital. Why couldn't I have been born in a time where all I would worry about is gathering fruit, tending a garden, and sewing my own clothes? What ever happened to community, and doing things for the good of humanity? I don't want to make money for millionaires anymore. What happened to small, family-owned businesses? Everything has been overtaken by greed. I have no desire to be a slave for the wealth of others. I just want to die. There's nothing on this fucking planet that I want anymore.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: starrchaoz, Wormfood, AInilam and 4 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I feel exactly this. What's the point in working a job you hate to sustain a life you don't particularly want to live? I really don't want to be a slave.

If I do manage to CTB one day, I really want to write out the song lyric by the late great David Bowie:

'Life wasn't worth the balance.'

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
Fuck capitalism!! If it makes you feel better, everyone else, especially the younger generation, hates it too. I imagine there will be a shift in the system sometime in our lifetime because of shifting voter demographics.

jujujabebe

jujujabebe

Aug 8, 2022
Fuck capitalism!! If it makes you feel better, everyone else, especially the younger generation, hates it too. I imagine there will be a shift in the system sometime in our lifetime because of shifting voter demographics.
I really hope so because idk if I can do this much longer

• Hugs
Reactions: penguinl0v3s
AInilam

AInilam

Student
Dec 17, 2023
I had to bookmark this post, it resonated with me so deeply. This is one of my biggest reasons for ctbing. I remember just a few months ago while on a walk I saw a police car pull up to an old man who looked exhausted beyond his years and probably homeless, napping under a tree--it was summer so it was hot, he probably just wanted a shady place to rest for awhile. They woke him up to usher him away because he was on company property (it was near a few stores). They were either sent in or saw him lying there (I don't know which is worse) and took him for some public nuisance. This society isn't worth it imo anymore. We've officially lost the plot.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: penguinl0v3s
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
I had to bookmark this post, it resonated with me so deeply. This is one of my biggest reasons for ctbing. I remember just a few months ago while on a walk I saw a police car pull up to an old man who looked exhausted beyond his years and probably homeless, napping under a tree--it was summer so it was hot, he probably just wanted a shady place to rest for awhile. They woke him up to usher him away because he was on company property (it was near a few stores). They were either sent in or saw him lying there (I don't know which is worse) and took him for some public nuisance. This society isn't worth it imo anymore. We've officially lost the plot.
The concept of private property is a western phenomena. It doesn't even have to be this way. In Native American philosophies land ownership isn't a thing.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
>corporate
There's your problem. Have you considered a trade? Blue collar work is good for the soul.