U

usernameforss

Jan 17, 2023
I'm so tired of being treated like I'm ignorant and wrong for knowing that suicide is the best option for me. I hate how other people have power over me and insist on forcing me to suffer. WE DESERVE A CHOICE

• Love
Reactions: donealready, LastFlowers, BBBB and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is disgusting the attitudes that many people have towards suicide, like they see it as always being worse than suffering. Believing that suicide is wrong really is irrational, as after all to die solves all problems and there are no disadvantages to being dead.

There is nothing that could ever justify trying to force someone to stay here, we really do all deserve the option of a peaceful exit at a time of our own choosing and it's wrong how we are denied that. If other people wish to exist then that is up to them but they have no right to push their life valuing beliefs onto those who simply wish to be free from this hellish world.

• Love
Reactions: usernameforss
U

usernameforss

Jan 17, 2023
It really is disgusting the attitudes that many people have towards suicide, like they see it as always being worse than suffering. Believing that suicide is wrong really is irrational, as after all to die solves all problems and there are no disadvantages to being dead.

There is nothing that could ever justify trying to force someone to stay here, we really do all deserve the option of a peaceful exit at a time of our own choosing and it's wrong how we are denied that. If other people wish to exist then that is up to them but they have no right to push their life valuing beliefs onto those who simply wish to be free from this hellish world.
exactly. let them continue to live in this pain if that's what they want to do. i don't want to do that. and they're say "keep trying" or and x number of suicide attempt survivors m regret it. as if i haven't tried before. all i regret was that i didn't die! that i did it wrong. that they kept me here. i want a peaceful death thats all i want and instead ill probably have to choose something horrible because people keep interfering.