Yone

Yone

Oct 22, 2023
People are disgusting and savage. I cannot go anywhere without being ridiculed for being ugly and short. I feel like the biggest genetic garbage walking this planet right now. I don't want to live anymore and see my ugly face knowing that there are beautiful people makes me even more suicidal. I am being judged for things that I cannot change such as my height and face. I will never recover from all of this abuse which keeps happening even after I graduated High School. I am just so unbelievably ugly that people can't help but stare and then smirk possibly being thankful that they are not me. I've never done anything wrong to deserve this. All I did was I was born an unattractive man. I suffered abuse and bullying my entire life it makes me want to end it all. I am so lonely because no one wants to be near such deformed creatures such as myself. So much abuse and bullying in my life prevented my brain from developing naturally and now anytime I see a random person on the street I start experiencing panic attacks and enter flight mode because I expect them to judge me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: annointed_towers, Joarga, floralheaddress and 11 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I'm sorry that people keep on mistreating you because of your looks. People always like to say the same rhetoric about how "looks dont matter! It's what's on the inside that counts", and/or will even try to deny the existence of lookism and pretty privilege or will try to claim that "being beautiful can be a curse too". In reality, pretty privilege is a thing and those who do not fit conventional beauty standards are treated horribly.

Our society is incredibly shallow and it sucks that issues in regards to our treatment of those who aren't conventionally attractive is generally boiled down to bunch of shitty platitudes instead of an actual serious examination of this issue.

You should never have had to face any abuse or bullying as a result of your appearance. People are just disgusting. I'm sorry that you've been mistreated so much to point of being suicidal over something you can't control.

• Love
Reactions: Yone, Joarga, Suicidebydeath and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Humans truly are the worst species to me, it's horrible how many of them are so unnecessarily cruel and just create way more suffering, it really is so awful what you've been through.

• Love
Reactions: Yone and Suicidebydeath
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
Sorry you're being treated that way, you don't deserve that happening to you. People can be so superficial and cruel. Your looks aren't what makes you a person of value, and it is absolutely others that are in the wrong here.

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I am sorry you have to deal with this.

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
P

pasho25000

Student
Jan 17, 2024
I am sorry that you feel this way develop your inner beauty learn to love yourself and appreciate your qualities, outer beauty is not what defines who you really are I have always felt ugly I have been sensitive to people's looks since I learned to accept myself I attracted people who love me for who I am after which you will not care about the looks of others

annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
Your profile pic breaks my heart. I'm so sorry.