R

Rona

Aug 3, 2018
I don't know if it works for all people, but certainly it works for me !

The more pain you generate, your desire to die increase, the other way around, more pleasure generate fear! That's it pleasure generate FEAR! I see it all the time!

So instead of sleeping 8 hours a day, try 4 hrs, instead of eating 3x a day maybe, try 1 a day, instead of playing with computer or smartphone, go out and jogging or exercise generate sweat all over, that's pain! (indoor maybe better in this kind of time)(I find cutting your sleep works great!)

Hopefully, this will help as it helps me all the time!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk, disabledandhopeless and ebt88

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
...but how to keep the desire to generate pain?

Reactions: disabledandhopeless
R

Rona

Aug 3, 2018
Because you want to die!!! Getting out finally!

Reactions: _Minsk
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I can 100% confirm that sleeping for only a few hours makes you wanna die.
My sleeping hours suck just because I'm a kind of vampire who is awaken the whole night and then takes some short naps during the daytime.

However, there are days in which I'm soooo tired that I end up sleeping a lot and that "pleasure" seems to eliminate my idea of CTB even though I have lots of reasons to do so.

Damn human body and mind, they're so weird lol

ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
I went five years with little sleep. I averaged about 3 hours, but often going with no sleep at all for two or three days. Even though I felt like I had gotten used to it, I lost my mind more than a few times. I didn't realize how much it was affecting me until I finally started to sleep normally. In the short term, sleep deprivation has shown some evidence of actually decreasing depression in some people though, but this is only short term. Long term, you're doing to be adding a lot of stress. It's not fun but yes, it will make you want to die even more.