• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

verissimerson

Apr 18, 2019
I would like you to share your experiences and studies about Carbon Monoxide poisoning. I've tried twice but both failed, I am used to use a CO measurer to make sure that I have enough gas and to know how long it will take to kill me, but the concentration starts lowering after an hour... I am not sure about the required amount of charcoal I should use in order to have several hours of high concentration (+700 PPM). Does someone have any experience to share?

Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Soul
J

Janica333

Dec 5, 2018
I don't know your situation. But as a person with no hope to live I envy everyone with that choice. Mental health will always come back and physical pain gets better if it's not from lethal disease. I started to love everything in life (all the little things like laying in grass in warm sunshine) and myself first time in my life and nearly everyone when I knew I would loose it even I have had an pleasant nde.
I wish you would find happiness in this life and think hard about it.

That CO level will not work. Only way that has happened with that low levels is when people have had generator on the whole day and night inside the house which have kept the CO levels in about 700ppm. Also most likely the CO level had been higher before people opened the doors to the house and tested the CO levels with the CO meter. Coals will stop producing CO after hours and air will escape.
Peacefull pill handbook and euthanasia organisations advice to have 10 000ppm (=1%) CO in the air (some recommend 12 000 ppm of CO). That will make one unconscious after 1-2 breaths and kill in 1-2 minutes. That is 100% painless and sure death.

It can be hard to get that level with coals and very easy with portable generators. Generators exhaust air has 70 000ppm (=7%) CO so people have died accidentally even when plugging it (it's in the same side were the air comes).

It's hard to get high concentration with coals and keep the air in. People who are considering using coals here have said they will get levels to 3000-8000ppm and seal the space so that no air escapes. They have CO meter which records up to 10 000 ppm and they have done tests first. But with higher concentration there comes heat with coals which generators don't produce.

There is CO megathread were is all info said.

Reactions: Dawn0071111, verissimerson and Soul
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I would like you to share your experiences and studies about Carbon Monoxide poisoning. I've tried twice but both failed, I am used to use a CO measurer to make sure that I have enough gas and to know how long it will take to kill me, but the concentration starts lowering after an hour... I am not sure about the required amount of charcoal I should use in order to have several hours of high concentration (+700 PPM). Does someone have any experience to share?

Thank you in advance.
IMO use the cogen instead. It's detailed in the PPH.

V

verissimerson

Apr 18, 2019
I don't know your situation. But as a person with no hope to live I envy everyone with that choice. Mental health will always come back and physical pain gets better if it's not from lethal disease. I started to love everything in life (all the little things like laying in grass in warm sunshine) and myself first time in my life and nearly everyone when I knew I would loose it even I have had an pleasant nde.
I wish you would find happiness in this life and think hard about it.

That CO level will not work. Only way that has happened with that low levels is when people have had generator on the whole day and night inside the house which have kept the CO levels in about 700ppm. Also most likely the CO level had been higher before people opened the doors to the house and tested the CO levels with the CO meter. Coals will stop producing CO after hours and air will escape.
Peacefull pill handbook and euthanasia organisations advice to have 10 000ppm (=1%) CO in the air (some recommend 12 000 ppm of CO). That will make one unconscious after 1-2 breaths and kill in 1-2 minutes. That is 100% painless and sure death.

It can be hard to get that level with coals and very easy with portable generators. Generators exhaust air has 70 000ppm (=7%) CO so people have died accidentally even when plugging it (it's in the same side were the air comes).

It's hard to get high concentration with coals and keep the air in. People who are considering using coals here have said they will get levels to 3000-8000ppm and seal the space so that no air escapes. They have CO meter which records up to 10 000 ppm and they have done tests first. But with higher concentration there comes heat with coals which generators don't produce.

There is CO megathread were is all info said.
The thing is I have no generator. All that I have is a metallic bucket and 10 kg of coal and a small and enclosed space. I've read about people who died due to old generators, but there are also cases that people used a simple hibachi and it worked. I am going to try to burn 10 kg at once, maybe I will have enough concentration for a couple of hours. The problem will be the temperature... but I'll do it in the bathroom.

John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
What

Thank you in advance.
what was your setup when you failed?