@Benadryl

@Benadryl

Eat me. I'm candy. (Promise)
Aug 4, 2024
I wanna ctb/ktb with B but I'm not sure how many to take to ensure I don't fail?
I can't purchase SN, and I have a lot of it stocked up in the closet, but I want to make sure that I can't accidentally mess up-

prana

prana

Country boy
Jul 15, 2024
Fair warning when I OD'd on Benadryl I became psychotic and was unable to stop myself from eloping into public areas and being saved. I have no real memory of it but witnesses say I went crazy and tried to bite doctors and stuff. I would choose a sedative before I would choose Benadryl to OD on.

Reactions: @Benadryl and itsalittlecold
Upvote 0
@Benadryl

@Benadryl

Aug 4, 2024
Fair warning when I OD'd on Benadryl I became psychotic and was unable to stop myself from eloping into public areas and being saved. I have no real memory of it but witnesses say I went crazy and tried to bite doctors and stuff. I would choose a sedative before I would choose Benadryl to OD on.
Thanks, any suggestions??

Upvote 0
prana

prana

Country boy
Jul 15, 2024
Poison isn't my method of choice because of trauma from failed attempts so I haven't looked too far into it. I would choose a gun or triggering a syncope reaction into partial hanging personally. But if you look around the forum there are lots of suggestions for ingestion methods. I see you're a new user, within a week a search bar should be made available.

Reactions: @Benadryl
Upvote 0
@Benadryl

@Benadryl

Aug 4, 2024
Poison isn't my method of choice because of trauma from failed attempts so I haven't looked too far into it. I would choose a gun or triggering a syncope reaction into partial hanging personally. But if you look around the forum there are lots of suggestions for ingestion methods. I see you're a new user, within a week a search bar should be made available.
Alr, ty ★

Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wouldn't recommend it but here's a guide that includes hypothermia.

• Informative
Reactions: CatLvr and @Benadryl
Upvote 0