10000DaysTooMany

10000DaysTooMany

Apr 14, 2023
I think early to mid January would probably be the right timing. It's far enough away from Christmas I won't ruin every future holiday for my loved ones.

Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
Yeah, timing's a bitch when it comes to CTB. I got unlucky so I have to make sure I pick just the right time to do it or else I ruin a Christmas, someone's birthday, my own birthday, etc.

Summer's not a bad time to do it, now that I think about it...no major holidays then?

• Love
Reactions: 10000DaysTooMany
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
I realised recently that my own birthday would be ideal. So that my loved ones would only have one day to cry out of me. In terms of symbolic also, I find it pretty. PROBLEM : my birthday is tomorrow. And I can't manage to find a method nor the strenght. I'm stuck, it's horrible.

• Hugs
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I don't have this problem. I plan on ruining as many days for as many people as I can.

• Hugs
Reactions: 10000DaysTooMany and lifewasawillowtv
FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
I don't have this problem. I plan on ruining as many days for as many people as I can.
I respect this energy immensely

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans.

• Love
10000DaysTooMany

10000DaysTooMany

Apr 14, 2023
I realised recently that my own birthday would be ideal. So that my loved ones would only have one day to cry out of me. In terms of symbolic also, I find it pretty. PROBLEM : my birthday is tomorrow. And I can't manage to find a method nor the strenght. I'm stuck, it's horrible.
If you decide to go though with things don't rush into it. Make sure you're ready to leave before you start to. Suicide is hard because you do get rid of all the bad from life but you also lose all the good.
Whatever you decide to do, I hour you find the peace you need at the end. 💜
Whatever you decide to do, I hour you find the peace you need at the end. 💜