Feb 10, 2019
Describe a time you have "missed the bus"

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Ivenocare, WOODESITY, NoOneKnows and 1 other person
nicotine_poetry

nicotine_poetry

Mar 31, 2019
I took an entire bottle of my anxiety pills right after I had gotten the prescription refilled... I did a stupid thing and literally left the empty bottle laying on my bed after taking them all and laying down and right before I passed out my mom came in and freaked out on me. I was 16 at the time. The second time I didn't cut deep enough so my wrists clotted up before I could bleed out all the way. Definitely not trying either of those again. I'm thinking of carbon monoxide... I could just pull the car into the garage and go to sleep.

B

bluesleep

Apr 1, 2019
Two times last year. Once I took 100 valium pills and it just made me breathe weird for a few days. The other time I took about 40 pills of propranolol and they took me to the hospital when I started shouting and having hallucinations.

Reactions: Calculator321
B

Bittersweet

Feb 10, 2019
I took an entire bottle of my anxiety pills right after I had gotten the prescription refilled... I did a stupid thing and literally left the empty bottle laying on my bed after taking them all and laying down and right before I passed out my mom came in and freaked out on me. I was 16 at the time. The second time I didn't cut deep enough so my wrists clotted up before I could bleed out all the way. Definitely not trying either of those again. I'm thinking of carbon monoxide... I could just pull the car into the garage and go to sleep.
Dude. about about Nembutal
Two times last year. Once I took 100 valium pills and it just made me breathe weird for a few days. The other time I took about 40 pills of propranolol and they took me to the hospital when I started shouting and having hallucinations.
Nembutal my friend
I took an entire bottle of my anxiety pills right after I had gotten the prescription refilled... I did a stupid thing and literally left the empty bottle laying on my bed after taking them all and laying down and right before I passed out my mom came in and freaked out on me. I was 16 at the time. The second time I didn't cut deep enough so
[/QUOTE}]
That's awful that you were so young in your first attempt. I used to be prescribed a lot of Xanax so I'm right there with you. Best of luck in your future. Whatever you decide to do
One hundred? How could you speak coherently. Those things mess up my speaking pattern for a few days after they wear off

Last edited:
B

Bittersweet

Feb 10, 2019
I'm noticing a commonality here...anxiety medication

DrownedOctopus

DrownedOctopus

Experienced
Mar 2, 2019
Well, the first time wasn't so much a failed attempt as it was I couldn't at the last minute stand the thought of ending an unborn baby's life. I was 16 ( I Later found out I wasn't actually pregnant). Probably the most devastating one, though, as I was SO close to being decapitated by a train. I felt so empty and full of so much regret I could do nothing but sleep and sob for weeks. Months. If I didn't think I was pregnant then, I wouldn't be here. After that my family wouldn't leave me alone even to use the bathroom, I was constantly around someone, so I couldn't even make another attempt. Not that I would have, opening my eyes was torture let alone getting out of bed.
The most recent I tried hanging. I had an episode of dissociation? Depersonalization? Idk. Something like that. I put my daughter to bed and tried.
I don't remember much of anything that night, especially not waking up. (Spent days contemplating if I actually am dead and this is just hell. Seems plausible.)
I had marks on my neck and a popped vessel in my eye, which was lovely.
Obviously I did something wrong and am doing my research on how to do it correctly. It's between that or a gun next time..either way I'm not failing next time.

Calculator321

Calculator321

Mar 14, 2019
Hey I am planning to go by propranolol overdose . Can you tell me how did you feel and what was the consequences? Any serious damages? Did you pass out?

Reactions: Jodes
B

bluesleep

Apr 1, 2019
Hey I am planning to go by propranolol overdose . Can you tell me how did you feel and what was the consequences? Any serious damages? Did you pass out?
I started pacing around really fast, and shouting incoherences. Then I fell down and couldn't move, and started having really realistic hallucinations. In the hospital I became angry and agressive, I tried to attack my mother. I thought that wasn't real but later I found out it was. I didn't have any lasting effects though. I took about a gram and then some, not nearly enough as I now know sadly. It takes too much propranolol to die.

Reactions: Calculator321 and Jodes