Mx_Pathetic

Mx_Pathetic

Delete
May 8, 2023
2024 is right around the corner..that year I'll be finally allowing myself to rest. Allowing myself to be free, pain free... I'll finally do what my 9 year old self tried to do for the first time, ctb. I know how I'll do it I just have to wait for the perfect time. My friend asked me not that long ago, "what we should dress up as for next Halloween" I responded with "I won't be here for next Halloween" she looked at me in silence and we never spoke about it again. Shes probably thinking to herself "it's not the first time she's said this" and she's not wrong. However this time I'm generally ready/ prepared. I'm 21 next year, nothing can stop me. I'm sorry to my family and friends for being selfish but I won't regret it a bit. One day it'll hurt less when you think about me. 💖 Just know I love you and I'm sorry.

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, paroxysm, Unknown21 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: Mx_Pathetic
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I'll turn 21 this month and I'm about to end my preparations, maybe I'll do it in 2024 like u, wish u the best of luck, we all love u💗

paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
2024 is right around the corner..that year I'll be finally allowing myself to rest. Allowing myself to be free, pain free... I'll finally do what my 9 year old self tried to do for the first time, ctb. I know how I'll do it I just have to wait for the perfect time. My friend asked me not that long ago, "what we should dress up as for next Halloween" I responded with "I won't be here for next Halloween" she looked at me in silence and we never spoke about it again. Shes probably thinking to herself "it's not the first time she's said this" and she's not wrong. However this time I'm generally ready/ prepared. I'm 21 next year, nothing can stop me. I'm sorry to my family and friends for being selfish but I won't regret it a bit. One day it'll hurt less when you think about me. 💖 Just know I love you and I'm sorry.
i'm sorry it had to come to this no one should ever feel like they should take their own life. wishing you the best and hope you find peace 💕

Mx_Pathetic

Mx_Pathetic

Delete
May 8, 2023
I'll turn 21 this month and I'm about to end my preparations, maybe I'll do it in 2024 like u, wish u the best of luck, we all love u💗
Good luck on your journey, I hope it's as peaceful as possible 💗

• Love
Reactions: Unknown21