• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Buying a gun is not really hard. At least we can buy a hunting rifle (Better than a hand gun). Situation may be different in various countries ofc but pulling a trigger is not easy :shy: I have an idea about that. I read guillotine version of my plan when looking for similar topics. I just moved the gun with the guillotine. It works easy.

Fix the barrel of the gun so that it faces our heads and fix the head position ofc. Now need a timer and a mechanism to pull the trigger. A simple electric motor connected to a clock alarm. It's not hard to tie a rope to the electric motor and the trigger. Don't sleep 24 hours. Maybe 36 or 48 this is about resistance to insomnia. We can determine by ourselves. This will make us sleep deeper and faster. Dont forget sleeping medications also. The alarm must have a snooze mechanism. So we can snooze every 5 minutes before the alarm time. Until we sleep :zzz: ....and BOOM!!! :ohh: Of course it's not easy to sleep with a gun to our heads but if you really think you need a mercy shot it is possible. Assuming that we have been deprived of sleep for a long time and taken too much medicine.

Make your body, head and hand gun/rifle unmoveable not detailed in here.

The hardest part of the plan is finding a gun. Buying a hand gun is really hard in my country but hunting rifle is easy. The mechanism is not difficult to build. Actually really simple. I will try helium first. This is my second plan :happy:

I'm sorry about my english translated with :heart::heart::heart: Google :heart::heart::heart:

Last edited:
Reactions: DoneWithThis, TheGoodGuy, Circles and 1 other person
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
I agree that it might be hard to get to sleep at all, or you'll be lying awake counting the seconds until at the last minute your survival instinct kicks in and makes you jump up out of the line of fire. But maybe that's what the lack of sleep will help with.

Certainly a creative idea, and I think it might work well for some people willing to try it.

Reactions: Circles and Sunset Limited
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Hmm, this doesn't sound like a bad idea. Though it is a lot of steps, I do think it is easier to set up than a guillotine. In regards to lack of sleep, yes that could help, but it is also possible that sleep deprivation can also lead to poor motor function, like not being in the exact position to where the barrel is pointed at?

Reactions: Sunset Limited
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
I agree that it might be hard to get to sleep at all, or you'll be lying awake counting the seconds until at the last minute your survival instinct kicks in and makes you jump up out of the line of fire. But maybe that's what the lack of sleep will help with.

Certainly a creative idea, and I think it might work well for some people willing to try it.

I think it's about motivation so ready to go or not. Maybe it will connect us to life instead of killing. :happy:

I'm sorry about my english translated with :heart:Google :heart:
Hmm, this doesn't sound like a bad idea. Though it is a lot of steps, I do think it is easier to set up than a guillotine. In regards to lack of sleep, yes that could help, but it is also possible that sleep deprivation can also lead to poor motor function, like not being in the exact position to where the barrel is pointed at?

We can build the mechanism before a few days. It remains only to place our heads. A pump gun is really merciless. I think a finger above the ear is good point or behind of the head.

I'm sorry about my english translated with :heart:Google :heart:

Last edited:
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Given that success with a firearm is all about accurate shot placement, and you're deliberately removing the precision of any shot by placing the gun out of your hands on a stand that does not take into account any movements you might make between aiming and the shot being fired, I predict a loud, probably messy and life-ruining (but not life-ending) failure.

Reactions: Halo13 and Sunset Limited
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I think @TiredHorse has a good point here, I wasn't taking into account recoil and the gun placement or movement. Though one thing comes to mind is what if the gun was secured and fastened into the table or objects like boards or other heavier objects around it to secure it (which stabilizes the gun and doesn't allow it to move much, if any, when it discharges), and then use a string to pull the trigger like usual (timed of course)?

Edit: Yeah I think even with a table it is still not fail proof and still too prone for failure. +1 to TiredHorse

Last edited:
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
No good: even with a shotgun, shot placement is imperative. So you lash the gun to a table and have it aimed at your pillow where you intend to lie down and go to sleep --what happens when you turn your head to the side in your sleep? Or roll away onto your side? No matter how well you aim the gun or how solidly you lock it in place, you're aiming it at a fixed point where you may or may not be by the time the shot is actually fired. Just your head flopping to one side will mean that instead of hitting you square-on, the shot just blows off the side of your face, leaving you maimed and alive. (Recoil doesn't matter: it only happens once the shot has been fired, and won't effect your aim for that shot.)

I don't mean to be so emphatically discouraging, but this is not a good idea.

Reactions: TAW122 and Halo13
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
No good: even with a shotgun, shot placement is imperative. So you lash the gun to a table and have it aimed at your pillow where you intend to lie down and go to sleep --what happens when you turn your head to the side in your sleep? Or roll away onto your side? No matter how well you aim the gun or how solidly you lock it in place, you're aiming it at a fixed point where you may or may not be by the time the shot is actually fired. Just your head flopping to one side will mean that instead of hitting you square-on, the shot just blows off the side of your face, leaving you maimed and alive. (Recoil doesn't matter: it only happens once the shot has been fired, and won't effect your aim for that shot.)

I don't mean to be so emphatically discouraging, but this is not a good idea.

We are living in 21th century man :shy: if someone thinks they can't do it, a carpenter easily can do it. Still if you need a guarantee use 2 rifles :))
I think @TiredHorse has a good point here, I wasn't taking into account recoil and the gun placement or movement. Though one thing comes to mind is what if the gun was secured and fastened into the table or objects like boards or other heavier objects around it to secure it (which stabilizes the gun and doesn't allow it to move much, if any, when it discharges), and then use a string to pull the trigger like usual (timed of course)?

Edit: Yeah I think even with a table it is still not fail proof and still too prone for failure. +1 to TiredHorse

I didnt talk about how to make unmoveable our body + head + gun because i don't have a plan for it. But it's possible as theoric. I believe there are many ways to do it.

Last edited: