Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I've seen people saying things like "I don't want to live 60+ more years. " and they're right that's a lot of time and it kind of scares me but at the same time I also have an understanding of how short life really is which makes me feel rushed. I have to do everything now before its too late.

I guess it's a good thing I'm going to the therapists today. Maybe she can show me something I'm missing.

• Hugs
Reactions: XYZ, TheSoulless, Deleted member 1465 and 3 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I definitely don't like the idea of being stuck in a pit of misery for several more decades.

Good luck at your therapist appointment. Hope it goes well.

• Love
Reactions: XYZ, Skathon and Life_and_Death
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
My worst enemy

Reactions: Skathon and Life_and_Death
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
I've been alive 38 years, 18 of those adult hood, to think I could live to say 80, that's another 42 on this hell, it fears me, I don't want that!

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Fortune favours the brave, survival is the reward of the cautious and time fucks us all in the end. :tongue:

Recently, I've started to feel like time is speeding up considerably for me. Every single day seems to go by a little quicker than the last. I guess that's what feeling old is. The longer you live, the less time you have left relative to the entirety of your life. I think that's why return journeys always seem a little faster. Bloody relativity.

Time itself is a fascinating concept. I'm amazed I've not seen a discussion thread on it yet. I'd start one, but I don't really have the time. :blarg:

• Love
Reactions: XYZ, GrumpyFrog and Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Good luck at your therapist appointment. Hope it goes well
It went really well. I forgot to talk about this but other then that it went well.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19654
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I'm glad to hear it went well. Perhaps you can save it for the next appointment :hug:

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I'm glad to hear it went well. Perhaps you can save it for the next appointment :hug:
We aren't sure if there's going to be one but where she's a sexual assault therapist I'm going to call and let them know I could really use her and hopefully that will help

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 19654