• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Metalhead

Metalhead

Born slippy
Sep 21, 2020
Is there a specific time of the day that you feel more suicidal?

annihilator

annihilator

Ϫ God made a mistake Ϫ
Jun 5, 2024
whenever the thoughts hit me

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish to permanently cease existing at all times, I'd never wish to suffer in this existence so hopeless and undesirable, only death can bring me peace from this futile existence that caused nothing but meaningless suffering in the first place and as long as one exists there is no limit as to how much one can suffer.

I'd always prefer to peacefully not exist than to deteriorate and decay from age just to die slowly and painfully from old age, suicide is all that feels rational to me to escape from the pointless and torturous burden that is human existence, I simply wish to be unconscious for all eternity where all is finally forgotten about.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Sannti and Metalhead
Cinnamorolls

Cinnamorolls

Student
Apr 28, 2024
I was about to make a thread asking the same question... yes, I am far more suicidal at night than any other time. I have to take full strength sleeping pills every night to knock me out, because I'm always having panic attacks and wanting to die at bedtime. While I'm still sad the rest of the day, that intense urge to end things only hits me at that time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Metalhead and not-2-b-the-answer
hajnalka

hajnalka

Jun 21, 2024
when i wake up and realize my situation and think about the possible horrors of the future.

• Hugs
Reactions: Metalhead, LifeIsBS and not-2-b-the-answer
L

LifeIsBS

Soon
Jun 1, 2024
As soon as i stop distracting myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
katara

katara

tired all the time
Mar 17, 2022
Sometimes if I go to bed without being tired enough and have time to think. That time can be a bad time to overthink things

ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
Nights hits hard.
Closing my eyes and her fake smile appears almost immediately then all those hypocrites two faces "friends"

Then the questions start to jump like why am I keeping do it why I have to go to gym tomorrow work make my money provide for my future, for who?for what? I don't want any future I just want it to end now

And for the grand final the anxiety. I must end it but I can't now I don't have all the stuff yet and it might takes some time a month, half a year maybe more than a year even, the worst part is that I don't even know

Nights are hell for me

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Mornings are usually pretty bad for me. I used to be such a morning person too.