• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Funkbunny

Student
Nov 18, 2018
Currently waiting for a palliative nurse to come out and see mum. I might be 45 but my heart is breaking seeing her like this. I just want her passing to be swift and pain free.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot, irrelevant_string, blanketyblk and 5 others
A

Aliaiactaest

Student
Jun 7, 2019
I'm sorry. I lost my mom just about one year ago. Her last years were difficult and it was hard to watch. I know she wanted to die because that's what she would tell the home health aides, but she always (almost) made sure never to say it when I was around. Eventually, she was hospitalized with what seemed to start as a UTI but quickly evolved into sepsis. One day, we transitioned to hospice care.

Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

“We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
Jul 2, 2019
I'm sorry you're going through this. It's difficult seeing our loved ones suffer.
I watched my father dwindle for a month, but towards his final days, the hospice nurses were phenomenal , and he left us with dignity, painlessly. Like he was just sleeping.
I, too, hope your mother has such peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot, blanketyblk and daikon
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Currently waiting for a palliative nurse to come out and see mum. I might be 45 but my heart is breaking seeing her like this. I just want her passing to be swift and pain free.
sorry to hear, thats heartbreaking to go through.

Reactions: not_a_robot
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
Hugs. it's so hard going though this. nothing anyone can say, can make it better or hurt less. so just hugs.. be there for your mum. it's all you can do. and when she is awake. get her talking about the good times.. AND if you can. and this is hard. record it. so you can later on listen to her.. and i did this and it's one of the best things i did. also helps to keep her memory alive and so you can remember the sound of her voice.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot