sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I hate the fact that we're all slaves to time, forced to get older year by year until we eventually die. I hate the fact that time only moves forward, not backwards. I would love go to back in time.

By the way, do you think that time travel is possible? Hopefully one day a time machine will have been invented so that I can go back to the past…

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, Forever Sleep, Passersby and 4 others
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
Space and time aren't really what they seem to be according to one's subjective experience. They are the fabric of existence curled up in different patterns called dimensions, but these are all interchangeable forms energy has taken, although they are perceived as distinct by our minds' instruments trying to make sense of reality.

They are integral parts of a self-sufficient metafractal that contains all of existence, of which most properties and aspects we aren't able to observe or even imagine.

We are all traveling in time at different speeds, and to different directions in space, although in the former case, the differences are barely measurable.

The problem in the equation is conscious awareness, the neural software that deludes us into countless false convictions, but ultimately serves a senseless purpose: aiding the imperfect replication of one's genetic material.

But if you wanted a short answer: I know time travel is possible, because I'm doing it.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Space and time aren't really what they seem to be according to one's subjective experience. They are the fabric of existence curled up in different patterns called dimensions, but these are all interchangeable forms energy has taken, although they are perceived as distinct by our minds' instruments trying to make sense of reality.

They are integral parts of a self-sufficient metafractal that contains all of existence, of which most properties and aspects we aren't able to observe or even imagine.

We are all traveling in time at different speeds, and to different directions in space, although in the former case, the differences are barely measurable.

The problem in the equation is conscious awareness, the neural software that deludes us into countless false convictions, but ultimately serves a senseless purpose: aiding the imperfect replication of one's genetic material.

But if you wanted a short answer: I know time travel is possible, because I'm doing it.
Yeah, but we're only traveling to the future, right? I wish that we could go back to the past. Is it even possible to do so? Can time even move backwards?

Reactions: Rocinante and The Burning Fool
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
That'd be quite nice, yeah! :D Altho, tbh, I'd rather just live my life from 2 to 14 in infinite repetition than travel all of time but remain the same age! :(

Reactions: sserafim
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
Yeah, but we're only traveling to the future, right? I wish that we could go back to the past. Is it even possible to do so?
Experiencing time "backwards" (in relation to the way we normally do) would require your entire software (consciousness) to be updated. Your mind in its current state is only able to make sense of reality by projecting the qualia of time perception that you are experiencing right now.

Even if all you wanted is to go "back" in time and experience it "forwards" (as you normally do), maintaining such instruments of travel would require countless stars' worth of energy to even go back an attosecond in time.
Yeah, but we're only traveling to the future, right? I wish that we could go back to the past. Is it even possible to do so? Can time even move backwards?
I believe I haven't answered your question in a clear manner. Time isn't really moving anywhere; our qualia merely projects us the experience that we, and other things, are moving in it. The question is not how to move time, but how to move things (including yourself) in it.

Time is merely a property of the metafractal perceived by conscious beings, expanding at a rate approaching zero on one end (singularity before the big bang), and infinity on another end (dead universe after its heat death) (none of which can ever happen), while time is also entangled with all other dimensions, the number of which also approaches zero and infinity and so on.

We seem to have the conviction that we are moving from the end approaching zero (big bang), to the end approaching infinity (heat death), while we perceive time as if it is entangled with dimensions of space things are moving in.

You could also hypothetically add more time, or subtract from time, by converting energy to / from a source of other dimensions, but in reality, time inevitably keeps expanding, approaching zero and infinity while also being entangled with other dimensions. It is just like any other dimension really.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and sserafim
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Time travel in theory is possible if you travel with nearly light speed then the time for you passes very slow and if you return to earth several thousands or 100 thousands of years have passed here. Weird stuff and can be mind blowing, Einsteins theory of relativity.

Time travel into the past isn't possible afaik that would break some rules at least in our universe.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
That'd be quite nice, yeah! :D Altho, tbh, I'd rather just live my life from 2 to 14 in infinite repetition than travel all of time but remain the same age! :(
Yeah same, I'd want to time travel to relive my childhood and up until college life on an infinite loop. I hate my post college life. Adulthood literally sucks. That's the only reason I want to time travel haha, to re-experience those moments and change some of my choices. I don't want time to move forward. I wish I could stay frozen in this moment and never have to get older. I wish the river of time would stop flowing and that it could stand still forever. I hate the thought of the future, and how the future is inevitable

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, EternalShore and Praestat_Mori
EternalShore

EternalShore

Jun 9, 2023
Yeah same, I'd want to time travel to relive my childhood and up until college life on an infinite loop. I hate my post college life. Adulthood literally sucks. That's the only reason I want to time travel haha, to re-experience those moments and change some of my choices. I don't want time to move forward. I wish I could stay frozen in this moment and never have to get older. I wish the river of time would stop flowing and that it could stand still forever. I hate the thought of the future, and how the future is inevitable
Same! :((( Even when I was younger, I HATED the concept of growing up~ I remember crying quite a lot over it! :( College is the worst, and I bet once you're out of college, jobs are always only going to be worse! >_<

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Same! :((( Even when I was younger, I HATED the concept of growing up~ I remember crying quite a lot over it! :( College is the worst, and I bet once you're out of college, jobs are always only going to be worse! >_<
Same! I never wanted to grow up but sadly I did…I never had a dream job or career as a child because I honestly never wanted to reach adulthood. I didn't see myself becoming an adult. I honestly never wanted to live past 18.

Unfortunately I did though, and the worst thing is that I had no choice in the matter, it was just the inevitable passage of time. I hate being an adult and the fact that people are forced and expected to work for a living until they die. I'd rather ctb than have to live like this. I hate adulthood. I would give anything to be a kid again…

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante and EternalShore
EternalShore

EternalShore

Jun 9, 2023
Same! I never wanted to grow up but sadly I did…I never had a dream job or career as a child because I honestly never wanted to reach adulthood. I didn't see myself becoming an adult. I honestly never wanted to live past 18.

Unfortunately I did though, and the worst thing is that I had no choice in the matter, it was just the inevitable passage of time. I hate being an adult and the fact that people are forced and expected to work for a living until they die. I'd rather ctb than have to live like this. I hate adulthood. I would give anything to be a kid again…
You couldn't have said it better for me too! :(

Brown-Jacket Revy

Brown-Jacket Revy

Waste
Jul 10, 2023
According to Max Spiers, a "UFO-ologist" and truther, age-regressing technology exists as well as time travel.

Of course these extraordinary things are always mentioned almost passively in his interviews, with no elaboration or details.

Most of his interviews can be found on bitchute.