T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
I've been in this community for a little over a year and I was welcomed, supported and loved.
My time has come and I'd like to thank every and each one of you. Thank you for showing me love, acceptance, compassion and sympathy! Thank you for teaching me and giving me all the information I needed. Thank you for answering my questions and addressing my concerns.

For those of you who might not know: I've been dealing with a disease that is affecting my vision and I'm slowly going blind. I'll be leaving my wife and parents behind and I'm grieved. I'm very young, but I can't live with this disability. I got married at a young age and my lovely wife accepted me for who I am. She knew my vision was bad and she loved me anyway. We never knew that I would start to become blind and for me is a shock. I never told her that. One of my concerns is: I won't be able to work and I don't want to be a burden on my wife and parents. Even though we were not able to have children, we were happy and we had each other. I've left them a large sum of money to support themselves and I've prepaid for my cremation.

I will ctb using CO and I've got everything ready. I don't know when exactly I will ctb, but if you don't see any posts from me within a month or so, then it means I was successful.
I've thought of this carefully and I've taken my time making this difficult decision.
Right now I shaking as I'm writing this.

I love you all

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Euthanza, Rolliewoo, CallOfTheVoid112 and 45 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear you'll be leaving this world.
Thank you very much for your words. You're really nice.

I can do nothing but wish you lots of love and eternal peace!

Hugs!

• Love
Reactions: SuicideAwaits, Trannydiary, Spitfire and 1 other person
LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
i am sorry you've come to this point. Wishing you peace and love

• Love
Reactions: SuicideAwaits, Trannydiary, Thanatos123 and 2 others
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I'm very sorry. I wish you peaceful travel and good luck.

• Love
Reactions: Thanatos123, _Minsk and Spitfire
I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
I am so sorry it came to this, but I wish you a peaceful journey.

• Love
Reactions: Thanatos123, _Minsk and Spitfire
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Sorry it has come to this. If I ever had to go blind and/or vegetable, I kill myself too. Wishing you safe travels and peace.

• Love
Reactions: budgie, Trannydiary, Thanatos123 and 2 others
oversizedsweaters

oversizedsweaters

Mar 6, 2021
I'm sorry that that happened to you. Even though I don't know you I am sad you're leaving, but I understand and respect your decision. I wish you peace and I hope everything goes according to plan!
Lots of love! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Rolliewoo, Thanatos123 and Spitfire
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Sorry thanatos, I wish you the best.

• Hugs
  • Love
Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
May you find peace.

• Hugs
  • Love
J

JamieD

Feb 28, 2021
Living with a disability is so hard but having the courage to leave thanks absolute courage and I wish you so much peace in your journey.
You are not alone and please look down on us all. xx

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Spitfire, Thanatos123 and iwanttodie000
Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
Very tragic. I understand how difficult this is for you, having to leave the loved ones behind. The emotional pressure is really strong and hard to deal with and get over. I hope everything works out, that your passing goes peacefully and that your family, wife and friends can come to accept this decision you have to make.

• Love
Reactions: JamieD, Thanatos123 and Spitfire

6Judas6

Feb 15, 2020
I've been in this community for a little over a year and I was welcomed, supported and loved.
My time has come and I'd like to thank every and each one of you. Thank you for showing me love, acceptance, compassion and sympathy! Thank you for teaching me and giving me all the information I needed. Thank you for answering my questions and addressing my concerns.

For those of you who might not know: I've been dealing with a disease that is affecting my vision and I'm slowly going blind. I'll be leaving my wife and parents behind and I'm grieved. I'm very young, but I can't live with this disability. I got married at a young age and my lovely wife accepted me for who I am. She knew my vision was bad and she loved me anyway. We never knew that I would start to become blind and for me is a shock. I never told her that. One of my concerns is: I won't be able to work and I don't want to be a burden on my wife and parents. Even though we were not able to have children, we were happy and we had each other. I've left them a large sum of money to support themselves and I've prepaid for my cremation.

I will ctb using CO and I've got everything ready. I don't know when exactly I will ctb, but if you don't see any posts from me within a month or so, then it means I was successful.
I've thought of this carefully and I've taken my time making this difficult decision.

I love you all
This life is not worth living. I wish you a good trip.

• Hugs
Reactions: budgie, pthnrdnojvsc, JamieD and 4 others
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I'm so sorry for your situation. May you go peacefully with all your problems being put to rest.

• Hugs
Reactions: JamieD, Spitfire and Thanatos123
MMB

MMB

Every form of refuge has its price
Mar 14, 2021
Sending you love. I understand fully your desire not to be a burden.

My situation is not a physical condition but my reason for knowing that this world is not for me is the same.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: budgie, JamieD and Spitfire
T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
Thank you all!
I wish you peace!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: budgie, Melchoir, JamieD and 3 others
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Thank you all!
I wish you peace!
Thank you,

And I love you very much! :hug:

I like the method you are choosing to use the carbon monoxide because it sounds like a peaceful way to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Thanatos123 and JamieD
awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
Good luck Thanatos. I will be thinking about you. I wish God would've taken my vision and I could CTB instead of you. God speed. With love - andy

Reactions: Thanatos123
Into The Void

Into The Void

Student
Mar 10, 2021

I love you all
Sorry to see you go, it's never easy saying good bye to those you built up such a good connection with.

I was wondering though what medium you will be using for CO? Charcoal? Tank? Chemical mix?

Melchoir

Melchoir

Jul 9, 2020
May you find peace friend.

Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
Macular degeneration is a b*tch. I feel you, even though I do not have disability myself, except for anxiety. I am hoping for your safe trip. Whether or not you CTB, you can still hang around with us. If you don't CTB, keep loving your wife. She loves you for what you are. She will understand you and your struggles. I'm sending you virtual hug and best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Thanatos123 and LittleBabyNothing
InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
I've been wanting to do the same for a while. Peace my friend

T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
Good luck Thanatos. I will be thinking about you. I wish God would've taken my vision and I could CTB instead of you. God speed. With love - andy
Please don't say that.
Thank you for your love and concern.
Sorry to see you go, it's never easy saying good bye to those you built up such a good connection with.

I was wondering though what medium you will be using for CO? Charcoal? Tank? Chemical mix?
I'll be using a portable generator in my car.
Macular degeneration is a b*tch. I feel you, even though I do not have disability myself, except for anxiety. I am hoping for your safe trip. Whether or not you CTB, you can still hang around with us. If you don't CTB, keep loving your wife. She loves you for what you are. She will understand you and your struggles. I'm sending you virtual hug and best wishes.
Thank you so much for your kind words!

Reactions: InTheAirTonight
T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
Update: I decided to ctb on Friday.
If you don't see a post from me after a few weeks to a month, then it means I was successful.

• Love
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Euthanza, http-410, CallOfTheVoid112 and 4 others