TheLostCause

TheLostCause

Falling Apart
Nov 7, 2020
So i somehow managed to get through last night. I was so desperate to od but thinking it all through the only thing it was likely to do was me ending up in hospital which i don't want. I know i will end up back there again when i het desperate but I will just have to work my way through it until i have a final plan.
Only thing now is i need to find a method thats cheap or free. Ive still got the option of jumping off something, ideally a bridge since theres nothing particularly high around me. There is a cark park building i could use but too many people have used it to jump, so im a bit worried with it being a hotspot that it would be monitored more, last thing i need is someone stopping me.
I will probably spend a bit of time on here finding a method ideal for me.

Reactions: DFFP
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
What about partial hanging?

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
Good luck in whatever you decide on...remember we are here to support and will miss you if you go

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, BLUE1970 and TheLostCause
TheLostCause

TheLostCause

Falling Apart
Nov 7, 2020
What about partial hanging?
Ive never liked the idea of hanging i thought about it before now and i just don't think ide be able to do that. I can't do whatever i plan at home so i would have to do something that i can do outside or do then go outside to die. I don't want my partner to be the one to find me after ive ctb.

Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
Sodium nitrite?

Reactions: Metalhead
TheLostCause

TheLostCause

Falling Apart
Nov 7, 2020
Sodium nitrite?
I have looked at that a little bit. Im not really sure what it is, idk if its the not being able to breathe/suffocation that I don't like. The thing with hanging is the not being able to breathe, drowning is the same, not being able to breathe that i don't like, it freaks me out.
I don't know about SN, from what ive looked at it doesn't so much stop you breathing but causes your body to not take the oxygen? Is that not the same. Ive never heard of the SN method till i joined this site so I don't know so much on it other than the bits I've read.

Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
Read the stan's guide

Reactions: TheLostCause