• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

shouldbestudying

Mar 9, 2020
Hi everyone,

Just a quick question on how much time I would need to successfully ctb using SN — this is assuming I've already done the antiemetics etc other medicines regime, and am ready to drink the SN — roughly how many uninterrupted hours would I need? Most guides say "a few hours", but to me that could mean anything from 4 hours to 10 hours. If anyone has any insight then thank you in advance!

Last edited:
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
I would say 6 plus hours?

As long as possible really

Reactions: xBrialesana
D

Dear Flabby

Please listen to “Across the Universe”
Feb 20, 2020
This is from Stan's guide:
"Anywhere between 40 minutes and 4 hours depending on your health and natural metabolism. There is no way to give an individual person a time of death from consumption. When discovered, your skin will have changed colour to a grey or blue due to the cyanosis. Because of the wide time frame that death can be reached, it is vital that you factor this in your plan so you do not get found and saved."

Edit: full link to Stan's guide:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Reactions: x-Ace-x, Carina and Yoffi