fuzattojuliana

fuzattojuliana

Juliana Fuzatto
Sep 12, 2020
If one day would be possible travel to the pass and also see our multiples ways of timeline, what do you all would like to change? Why does the studies about this theme are not financed?

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
It's what I want more than anything. Just 24 hours in the past could save 16 years. 6 of those I wasted, 10 I wasted wishing I could change it. It never should have happened, it seems almost impossible that it did

Reactions: fuzattojuliana, Wayfaerer and Deleted member 4993
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i would make it so that my past attempt worked, or that i was never born. even if i erased all of my sins, the memory of them would still remain. and people would still treat me like shit regardless.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
It's what I want more than anything. Just 24 hours in the past could save 16 years. 6 of those I wasted, 10 I wasted wishing I could change it. It never should have happened, it seems almost impossible that it did

Yep, the exact same here except over 8 years instead of 16. Come to think of it, that life-changing event at 18 has indirectly led to my suicide 10 years into the future. It just goes to show how a little becomes a lot. I kept asking myself over the years "what were the odds?"

• Hugs
Reactions: Mr2005
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Time Travel is exciting to think about.

Yes I would explore the different timelines. I would travel to the realities where my life turned out happier just to see what it is like, and to learn how to rectify any mistakes that were made here. After this I would either return to this timeline or create a new one, and then try to start a new life way, way into the future - basically a disappearing act. Alternatively I would really like to live like a timelord; though probably not as benevolent as The Doctor.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I love stuff that deals with time travel, especially traveling to the past to prevent any future disaster. I would so love to be able to do that myself.

Unfortunately, real life physics as we know it means time travel (at least to the past for the purpose of changing it) is actually impossible because it would almost always create a paradox unless you were supposed to travel back in time and inadvertently cause the very thing you were trying to prevent. Here, I'll let a scene from Avengers Endgame explain it:

Basically, even if you do change the past, the best you can do is create a new branch, an alternate timeline that you may or may not get to live in while the old timeline is unchanged and remains distinct.

I think if I had a time machine, I'd rather use it to skip to the future so I don't have to wait to enjoy all the shows and games I'd want to experience before I die. Who knows, there could even be technology that does allow people to travel backwards in time, paradox-free and within the same timeline.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist
fuzattojuliana

fuzattojuliana

Juliana Fuzatto
Sep 12, 2020
Hello sir, would we once creat a study group to create a time machine and make our dreams possible? You can imagine, live knowing what will happen or could happen and change it? Perfect no? We deserve it. We are good people! Xoxo.