• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

famblycat

Jun 21, 2018
Hello.

Sorry if this has been already answered, was wondering about the maximum time of loosing consciousness in full suspension hanging, after reading some comments on the web, which i'm not sure are accurate.

This method, as painful as it seems is on my mind mostly these days. I'm not saying I can pull it off, but it seems the most optional for me now - partial just seems too tricky and hard to do for me.

I don't understand, from what I read, how it can take, if not lucky (in that case up to 15 seconds), from 4 to 30 minutes (!??). How can a person chocked, deprived of air with a slipknot tightened around his neck be able to breath so long?

To be clear, I'm not mixing this with time of dying, they specifically related to questions about time of loosing consciousness.

For those who are completely certain, not guessing or "pretty sure", and have proven information about this - please, if you can shed some light on this, even better with a link to it.

If there's a chance I can overcome my inhibitions to do what I must do (that have no rational reasons keeping me alive, suffering for so many years - not going to change), fears of pain and guilt - I'd like to know for certain there's no chance, not 0.1% that I'll be fighting for so long before I loose consciousness.

Thanks.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Johanna94 and Soul