Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Well, here I am again. I'm going to write every day until I ctb which will be early September (or sooner). I absolutely hate my life, I hate everything around me, my job, where I live, the need for money, lack of support. I'm filled with such rage it is almost hard to control myself. I hate the people I work with I can't even tell you how bad it is. I'm so relieved I finally decided to ctb. I'm so tired of living - its an effort to get up in the morning anymore. This isn't living it isn't even surviving. I am beginning to hate myself for being who I am - for wanting to help others who consistently shit on me and treat me so badly. This is one fucked up world and it isn't going to get better. My method water intoxication and my back up plan is carbon monoxide. I WILL ctb I am determined that if one way doesn't work the other will. I don't want to feel anything anymore. I just want to be dead.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: SolomonKado, pole, KarmaBus and 11 others
bloodblacknothing

bloodblacknothing

from stardust, to stardust
Jul 16, 2023
i'm so sorry. this place will be here for you the whole way, no matter what, and i hope that can be of some comfort to you.

may you find peace in your rest. <3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SolomonKado and heavyeyes
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
i'm so sorry. this place will be here for you the whole way, no matter what, and i hope that can be of some comfort to you.

may you find peace in your rest. <3
It has always amazed me how kind and loving the majority of people are on this site. Thank you

• Love
Reactions: SolomonKado, heavyeyes, Ondine0000ff and 1 other person
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
Just having to work with people you hate, or for an organisation you hate, is enough to suck the lifeblood out of you. I did it several times in my life, one time for 15 years. It is utterly soul destroying.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: SolomonKado, Passersby, Sweet Tart and 2 others
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I truly hope that you manage to find peace and I hope you can do it sooner than later. I am so incredibly sorry you've been made to suffer the ways you have. Best wishes as always..

• Love
  • Aww..
TheHuman

TheHuman

May 31, 2023
Having to endure a life like that is certainly hell, I hope that this sends a message to those people who treated you like shit. I hope that you can ctb peacefully and easily.

• Love
  • Hugs
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Having to endure a life like that is certainly hell, I hope that this sends a message to those people who treated you like shit. I hope that you can ctb peacefully and easily.
The saddest part of this life is that no one gives a shit - if they knew that I was going to ctb, they would call me crazy , stupid - it wouldn't affect them in the least - quite honestly they would probably laugh thinking it was funny

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: SolomonKado, heavyeyes, DeadHead and 1 other person
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Good luck buddy , i hope you set yourself free of this hellish world.

• Love
  • Hugs
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes for enduring until the end, I hope you find peace whatever you decide.

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This world truly is such a replusive, hellish place, it's really understandable as to why you'd wish to leave so badly, I hope you eventually find the freedom you search for.

• Love
  • Aww..
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
Well, here I am again. I'm going to write every day until I ctb which will be early September (or sooner). I absolutely hate my life, I hate everything around me, my job, where I live, the need for money, lack of support. I'm filled with such rage it is almost hard to control myself. I hate the people I work with I can't even tell you how bad it is. I'm so relieved I finally decided to ctb. I'm so tired of living - its an effort to get up in the morning anymore. This isn't living it isn't even surviving. I am beginning to hate myself for being who I am - for wanting to help others who consistently shit on me and treat me so badly. This is one fucked up world and it isn't going to get better. My method water intoxication and my back up plan is carbon monoxide. I WILL ctb I am determined that if one way doesn't work the other will. I don't want to feel anything anymore. I just want to be dead.
Please don't hate yourself. I know for a fact there are people in this world that hurt people so bad their only option is to leave this world. You can take only so much before enough is enough. There doesn't seem to be any punishment for people who do this so it seems the world will not get better. No point in continuing to suffer. Keep doing good until you find peace. It's what makes you "YOU." You'll be missed for sure. I wish you safe travels and you find the peace your looking for no matter what you do.

Reactions: jusbug