Kompass

Kompass

x)
Aug 24, 2023
Would it be possible to overdose on tilidin and xanax? (can add alcohol as well if needed)

Thanks in advance

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Do you have tilidin pills? Retard? If they are "retard" OD is impossible. Tilidin belongs to synthetic opiates I guess. If you got it as a prescription it is usually designed that you cannot OD on it.

Kompass

Kompass

x)
Aug 24, 2023
Do you have tilidin pills? Retard? If they are "retard" OD is impossible. Tilidin belongs to synthetic opiates I guess. If you got it as a prescription it is usually designed that you cannot OD on it.
its impossible to OD even if i mix them with strong alcohol and xans?

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
its impossible to OD even if i mix them with strong alcohol and xans?
OD on Xanax is also almost impossible.

Xanax (alprazolam) LD50: 1220 mg·kg (LD50, Ratte, oral) (Source Wikipedia) That means that if you take that amount of xanax it's a 50% chance to die.

Kompass

Kompass

x)
Aug 24, 2023
OD on Xanax is also almost impossible.

Xanax (alprazolam) LD50: 1220 mg·kg (LD50, Ratte, oral) (Source Wikipedia) That means that if you take that amount of xanax it's a 50% chance to die.
what about tilidin and tramadol, i heard they have synergy, would that work even if the tilidins are retard?

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Tramadol LD50 (Source: Wikipedia)

228 mg·kg (LD50, Ratte, oral)
350 mg·kg (LD50, Maus, oral)
200 mg·kg (LD50, Maus, s.c.)

They are all not made to really OD on. I rely on the info I can find using search engines. If that method had a high success rate it'd be more discussed here in my opinion it has a high failure risk even with alc.

Reactions: Kompass